Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,947 members, 7,879,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:31 AM

Olamide Reveals Why He Dropped Out Of School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Reveals Why He Dropped Out Of School (361 Views)

Olamide Reveals What The Lockdown Made Him Discover About Himself / Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Reveals Why He Dropped Out Of School by ayolatv: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
One of Nigeria’s favorite rapper, Olamide has revealed the reason why he dropped out of school, and how he ended up making it in life.

The former student of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) said he dropped out of school because his parents could not afford to pay for his school fees, but he was still able to make it through hardwork.

He disclosed this on Friday when he went as a special guest of honour at the Summer camp organised by the Ogun State government at Akin Ogunpoola Model College, Akinale in Ewekoro Local Government Area of the state.

According to the ‘WO’ Crooner, he said:

“I am from Ogun State here, I do not joke with my culture and language, in fact, I came from a poor background. I had to drop out of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ijebu Ode, when it was getting difficult for my parents to pay my school fees.

“However with doggedness, perseverance and hard work I was able to find myself where I am today.”
He urged the pupils at the camp to always dare to be different and avoid unnecessary peer pressure.

Source: https://www.ayola.tv/olamide-reveals-dropped-school/

Lalasticlala Seun

(1) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Quits Being The Who Want To Be A Billoniaire's Host / Nickiminaj Wears 4million Dollar Jewelry To A Show / Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London (see FULL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.