Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,907 members, 7,918,951 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:14 PM

I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? (1612 Views)

Meet The Worlds Most Beautiful Girl’ Thylane Blondeau (photos) / Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by Choiszman(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good evening,

I met this guy at a park while travelling to celebrate the festive season with my family. He was charming and funny all through our journey, so we exchanged numbers while we were about alighting from the bus and went our separate ways.

It was only a matter of days before he started calling and chatting me up as every normal dude would do after getting a woman's number. After a few weeks, he invited me over to his family house which I refused at first but after the bugging became too much, I accepted.

When I got there, the parents treated me well, she pounded yam and told me all that is needed to know about her family believe me, I felt welcomed and loved.

The problem now is that this dude in question has a lot of attributes I can't cope with, he's shorter than I am, fat, has big stomach, talks too much, whenever he talks spits forms at the sides of his lips, and the most annoying is that he ejaculates prematurely. I only agreed to date him out of pity and loneliness from my previous relationship breakup.

Along the line, I met a very handsome and caring corper like myself that I believe is just too perfect for me. He pleases me with everything and always put a smile on my face. He is tall, sexy and gentle. we have never had 10 minutes of fight and his next plan is to introduce me to his family immediately after school holidays (I am serving in a school).

To cut a long story short, I'm caught in between two worlds and really in need of advice. They both love me and want to be with me but I get scared of breaking people's heart, I know how it is and don't want to hurt people that way. What do I do?

Please keep me anonymous

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=4004

CC; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by eezeribe(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Just kill yourself and rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by omaolowo(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
Follow your heart
Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by nikki44: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
I tot u r a guy.

hv u checked how long d latest guy last in bed? since its important to you.
u don't like d first one at all
even d second,
u r jus sentimental n kinda immature [img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by geraldmezi(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
I believe dat the drum made by God can neva tear, so share d national moi moi, & divide d national cake
Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by akaahs(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
U story for d gods is bias ND I don't think u gona get proper advice because d first guy u narrates both his good side ND bad side of him while d second u only succeeded in illustrating is good side, y. Let's know his bad side too so as to analyse ND bisect .

2 Likes

Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by LordIsaac(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
"He ejaculates prematurely..." you have gone that far? You are one already in spirit, carry your cross!
Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by fineboynl(m): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
made-up story and you are even calling lalasticlala
Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by indodon(m): 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
its a good thing there is space to stay between the two worlds,,,,

my advise is, stay between the two worlds cool
Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by kullozone(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2017
Mtcheeew Mumu!
Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by dacblogger: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2017
Spits form at the side of his mouth ke undecided

Choose the cute corper pls...
Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by rossyc(f): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2017
Follow ur heart.. Loving someone out of pity is a no no..
Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by babyfaceafrica: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2017
Confused
Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by toastedbread: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
is this confusion or she just wants someone to okay her actions?
Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by jenny21(f): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
You are not confuse , you already know who you want, you just want us to confirm it to you. just the way you described the two men even a blind person knows which one you want , stop looking for validation and go with your heart and your head too

1 Like

Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by ehinmowo: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
eezeribe:

Chai savage
Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by egopersonified(f): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
have u ever kissed him while the foam was spilling from his mouth?
Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by Choiszman(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hahaha

Very Funny cheesy grin
egopersonified:
have u ever kissed him while the foam was spilling from his mouth?
Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by Stanbic(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
eezeribe:
lol bros you're wicked o
Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by mddavid(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
This first guy irretates you and that makes you uncomfortable,while the second guy have all you need.Go for the second guy because if you marry at of pity,you will suffer for it.So marry for love and comfort.Also marry a man you will be proud to show and tell people he is your husband.
Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by wristbangle: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
The story looks stage to me but if it is true, you have already chosen who you want to date.

Happy dating with the sexy Corp member. cool
Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by chynie: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
eezeribe:
Oga u harsh o
Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by walepackage(m): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
I think for you to have accept your new lover boy"mr parfect"that is you aint really into the dude.Just move on with your corper guy but shine your eyes"not all glitters is gold".No perfection anywhere,we all have our flaws.
Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by Gwazah(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Choiszman:
Good evening,

I met this guy at a park while travelling to celebrate the festive season with my family. He was charming and funny all through our journey, so we exchanged numbers while we were about alighting from the bus and went our separate ways.

It was only a matter of days before he started calling and chatting me up as every normal dude would do after getting a woman's number. After a few weeks, he invited me over to his family house which I refused at first but after the bugging became too much, I accepted.

When I got there, the parents treated me well, she pounded yam and told me all that is needed to know about her family believe me, I felt welcomed and loved.

The problem now is that this dude in question has a lot of attributes I can't cope with, he's shorter than I am, fat, has big stomach, talks too much, whenever he talks spits forms at the sides of his lips, and the most annoying is that he ejaculates prematurely. I only agreed to date him out of pity and loneliness from my previous relationship breakup.

Along the line, I met a very handsome and caring corper like myself that I believe is just too perfect for me. He pleases me with everything and always put a smile on my face. He is tall, sexy and gentle. we have never had 10 minutes of fight and his next plan is to introduce me to his family immediately after school holidays (I am serving in a school).

To cut a long story short, I'm caught in between two worlds and really in need of advice. They both love me and want to be with me but I get scared of breaking people's heart, I know how it is and don't want to hurt people that way. What do I do?

Please keep me anonymous

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=4004

CC; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

U can't marry out of pity, if u try it, u will live to regret it for the rest of ur life, and for the look of things u prefer the later, so gamble wit him.
Gudluck while trying ur luck.

1 Like

Re: I'm Caught In Between Two Worlds, What Do I Do? by apexJ(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
op......i don't think you are in a conundrum....the way you described the first guy shows u clearly don't love him so......go with the second.....cus out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks

(1) (Reply)

Albino Toto Dey Hungry Me. / How To Tell If A Man Is Gay / Ladies, Which One Will You Choose/prefer To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.