Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? (10438 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Last Phone Choice / The Last Phone You Will Ever Use. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Rigel95(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Unsad:
It was stolen on the day I was writing my last semester exam in the same hall during night class , writing exam by 8am , phone got stolen at 5 am , in the same damn hall I was writing the exam ; I still don't know how I managed to write that exam. FUTA boys dey para!! angry cheesy

As soon as I saw night class, 5am and 8am paper I didnt need to read further to know it was FUTA. walahi those guys are not smiling.Where was it. 2-IN- ONE?
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Getintouch2004(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
supremsuccess:

Later got C, which was my least grade last semester. Just managing my old C2 now... Fut minna

Like seriously? A mere loss of a phone disoriented you? Hian!
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Mine was on 15th of may dis yr, It happen wen I was about to enter bus from Iyana Iyesi in Ota, to my working place in lag... As passengers waiting 4 bus are many, never knew some are dere to pick pocket, wen one bus came shouting Osho osho, we packed n scramble ourselves to get inside d bus, as I was in, I heard d conductor saying I will not stop 4 along o dat happen to b my bus stop den I got up... Jus few seconds later I realized dat my Camon C9 is no where to be found inside my pocket... wat pain much was that I hanged my bag at my back but forget to put my phone in instead put it in my pocket... I couldn't work or get myself dat day until I got home my gf put a smile on my face. D rest na story joor.. Thank God I got another one 2days later... e no go better 4 dose boys.. they too will dress as if they are going to work because they have studied the atmosphere around dat bus stop. it is well.
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
UnknownT:
Lost a tab. Going to Abuja for my sister's wedding, was using the tab from Delta till it went battery empty. When I got to Giri junction, I put the phone in the bag I was carrying and put the bag inside the booth. Got home, brought out charger to charge it, I didn't see the tab
Dis one strong o, d driver or d bus conductor might be a prime suspect.
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Unsad(m): 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Rigel95:

As soon as I saw night class, 5am and 8am paper I didnt need to read further to know it was FUTA. walahi those guys are not smiling.Where was it. 2-IN- ONE?

Ahhh!!! Goddamn it , exactly bruh! 2-In-1 b , mad day angry cool
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by ceezarhh(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
phone got stolen by a lowlife...was sad and pissed at thesame time...
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
ojutiku1:

Bosso or GK?
Bosso
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Jagabanmonerry(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
fratermathy:

I told her she has a spiritual problem.
dis one get me crack... bro, u be bad guy... menhh, some babes can be annoyed.. my girl has misplaced her phones twice dis yr. first one was Samsung s5 mini, second was tecno y2 because wen dat Samsung lost I vex got her dat one... in june she lost d tecno barely one month dat I lost my Canon c9, guy, I went straight buy one small itel phone 4 her ni oo... since den she has been complain bitterly of not able to WhatsApping n facebooking, wel, planning something 4 her shaa immediately after Salah insha Allah... Make God protect us 4 dem. But d truth of it all is dat dis my babe dey work n earn money, at least little OK but just wanna her man buy phone 4 her... up till still don't knw why some women feel so.. wish some ladies here can clear my doubt.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Getintouch2004:

That was a mami water phone cheesy
Lol! I guess. I was alighting from the boat and it just drop into the water, I was able to retrieve it but you know how corrosive salt water is.
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by dotcile28(f): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hummm, I forgot mine inside d car I entered coming to work early in d morning.i remebered immediately I dropped only for me to call my number, it rang till some minutes to 8am be4 d idiot that took the phone remove my two sim. I sat at d front seat and a guy from d back seat came to seat at d front seat.
God punish d guy and d driver cos am so sure either of them will took d phone.
So painful.
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Jayyoh(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
I was brainwashed at the market one blessed Monday morning and before i could realise what was actually happening, the guy has already ball out of sight with my itel 1702 prime. E pain me no be small
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by coachy777(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
My gf cudnt find her phone after getting down from a bus. She wailed n cried that night. As if that was not enuf, the person who stole the phone recharged 5k using the bank mobile app. Seeing the alert, she cudnt believe her eyes. She immediately blocked the sim. Some guys are so heartless
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by paulexy1998(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Unsad:

Ahhh!!! Goddamn it , exactly bruh! 2-In-1 b , mad day angry cool
before mne 201 exams??
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by ojutiku1: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
last35:
book

Wow, thief in the house of the lord, bosso boys are heartless. Did you now caught the culprit?
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Unsad(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
paulexy1998:

before mne 201 exams??

Ah Ah !! Bro!! You got it bro. I go sabi you cheesy , I don't need to ask if you're in MEE, what's the name bro ?
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by fabulouskeem(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
angry I was rubbed sometime last year November along broad street around pass 9pm. I just received call finish o while still checking whatsapp messages the next thing a single guy on a bike just snatch my Galaxy Note 4 from my hand at the speed of light...am just like se na dream be dis or reality .. cheesy thank God say I get my special baby na she carry her phone give me wey I still dyy use grin though my plan now na to buy Note 7 ...that phone pain me no be small i just use strong mind
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by paulexy1998(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Unsad:

Ah Ah !! Bro!! You got it bro. I go sabi you cheesy , I don't need to ask if you're in MEE, what's the name bro ?
Cashitooo!!! Cashless man!! wetin u dey do 4 nairaland
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Unsad(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
paulexy1998:

Cashitooo!!! Cashless man!! wetin u dey do 4 nairaland

Lool!!! Iwe ogba I hail oh , I just dey while away time oh ; how you dey nah
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by bamdly(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lost my symbian phone when i was in ss1 to 1 tout
i should av kill d tout cos he was shiting on a cliff bt i just leave him

Sold my smartphone that i bought 15k at 10k cos i went bankrupt still missing d pone now am phoneless
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
Odilafta1:
Lost mine in March this year to a random guy that asked to use my phone,gave it to him with my earpiece on the busy road of Berger and that was it.
Didn't realise my loss until a woman slapped me.

U are an idiot for throwing away ur phone into a river.

I've never lost or spoilt a phone before.
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by tosyne2much(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
coachy777:
My gf cudnt find her phone after getting down from a bus. She wailed n cried that night. As if that was not enuf, the person who stole the phone recharged 5k using the bank mobile app. Seeing the alert, she cudnt believe her eyes. She immediately blocked the sim. Some guys are so heartless
This one na critical case oooo cheesy
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Ibenny(f): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Getintouch2004:

Phone theft in school then was on a daily basis, especially at night. Was accustomed with such a dilemma with the thief pointing a shining object on my forehead, threatening to shoot me. Nne i had no option than to give him my very cherished phone then.

The devil even wanted me to wrestle with him Lol, cos i already had my adrenaline all pumping.

I utterly said NO to my village people sha. grin grin grin

So don't ever gamble such, cos 90% of the outcomes ain't palatable.

Hahahaha, eeya...
Its well sha...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by frank043(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
The damn phone just disappeared!
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Getintouch2004(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ibenny:

Hahahaha, eeya... Its well sha...
Yels ke grin
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Sylvekzee(m): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2017
Oh boy na for Ikeja Along wey I put earpiece for ear, put phone for pocket dey play music dey find Underbridge bus to enter. As one buss just drive park like 10 meters from me, I rush maa for enter for front. As I enter bus finish like this I realized say the music wey been dey play for my ears no play again. I come think say my playlist done end. Make I bring out my phone change track nah... For Where?? E be like dream. My phone done varnish. My earpiece was still stuffed into my ears, the other end dangling around my pocket. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I still don't understand how that criminal did it.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by deltateam: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2017
laborious:
Any time I remember I feel like crying..#lilwaynesvoice.. Obubra nysc orientaion camp, iphone6s plus, I never even put sim inside the phone, just used it to capture moments, and a bastards stole it some how...that was how camp ended for me sha...the babe tripping for me cm follow persin with samsung s6 go....lol day one no really pain me sha because na phone she like no be me...

What if I tell you her mission was that phone which was stolen and she had a hand in stealing the phone. Phone lost, mission accomplished.
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by deltateam: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
Since I started using phones, I've lost more than 5 phones. Misplaced two in a month but the last one pained me most. grin

I bought a BlackBerry Curve, white at Callous Miller in PH for 28K then...the next day I decided to help my Aunt deliver a birthday cake she baked, boarded a cab and was the only occupant on the front seat 'cause of the Cake. Got to my destination but felt something was missing, I immediately touched my pocket but couldn't find the phone, I raced towards the cab driver and the dude drove off on seeing I was approaching him, I almost cried 'cause I just bought the phone.

Got another BlackBerry from my boyfriend then, sent the pin to the one I lost a friend's request and he received it. I had to flirt with the dude just to get my phone back and we became friends. He didn't suspect what was coming for him, we arranged to go clubbing of which I don't do and he came to pick me up with a friend, I've already arranged with the youth CSO of my hood on what was about to happen. grin To cut the whole story short; I got back my phone with the aid of IMEI pin on the carton which matched what was on the phone. Later sold it for 10k 'cause of the nature, lol, the dude left embarrassed but claimed he bought it.

Then, don't steal a blackberry phone 'cause if the owner comes for you, you'll be gotten in no time. grin

Got another phone from one of your magas sounds better. Seems girls started yahoo yahoo.
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by laborious(m): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2017
deltateam:

What if I tell you her mission was that phone which was stolen and she had a hand in stealing the phone. Phone lost, mission accomplished.
lol.. I like your thinking faculty, but I no go lie, she's not the one that stole it, was someone else...lol
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by supremsuccess(m): 7:50am On Aug 30, 2017
Like seriously? A mere loss of a phone disoriented you? Hian! [/quote] Bro i know is not going to be easy to afford new phone, just managing my nokiaC2 now..
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by supremsuccess(m): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2017
Getintouch2004:

Like seriously? A mere loss of a phone disoriented you? Hian!
just managing my nokiaC2 now
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by tosyne2much(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2017
Sylvekzee:
Oh boy na for Ikeja Along wey I put earpiece for ear, put phone for pocket dey play music dey find Underbridge bus to enter. As one buss just drive park like 10 meters from me, I rush maa for enter for front. As I enter bus finish like this I realized say the music wey been dey play for my ears no play again. I come think say my playlist done end. Make I bring out my phone change track nah... For Where?? E be like dream. My phone done varnish. My earpiece was still stuffed into my ears, the other end dangling around my pocket. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I still don't understand how that criminal did it.

Na professional thieves dey computer village nah. You no go fix explain how the phone take move cheesy
Re: How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? by Queentito(f): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2017
I forgot it in the customers toilet at my office, before I could say Jack, it have developed wings and fly away. My precious C7 cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Guys Issues Installing Whatsapp Plus / How To Munch or take screenshots on nokia E7 / Nigerians Wowed As Innoson Goes Into Phones Production ,to Compete Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.