Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,351 members, 7,891,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Need A Suger Mama - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Suger Mama (1702 Views)

Lookin For A Suger Mummy Who Wud Take Care Of Me / I Needed A Suger Mumy / I Need A Suger Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Suger Mama by jxoracle(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2010
I need a suger mummy for real, No child play or Joke, I am a boy of his 25 still, Lagos. Pm me 08070625314 or jx785@yahoo.com , I hate rubbish mails from stupid people preaching, just follow the lead please.

See ya .
Re: I Need A Suger Mama by googles: 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2010
[size=13pt]na wa o which one be suger again ??

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: I Need A Suger Mama by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2010
^^^ He's applying for the post of Gigolo.

He want's to be a kept man, because he has no ambition to earn a moral crust himself.
Re: I Need A Suger Mama by googles: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2010
[size=13pt]^^^^ oh so the new code na suger

lazy somebori[/size]
Re: I Need A Suger Mama by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2010
jx.oracle:

I need a suger mummy for real, No child play or Joke, I am a boy of his 25 still, Lagos. Pm me 08070625314 or jx785@yahoo.com , I hate rubbish mails from silly people preaching, just follow the lead please.
See ya .

You've aged a fair bit - 2 years in less than 3 months.

Here, you were 23:

jx.oracle:

So what is going on with this suger mummy of a thing , well i need one ohh , 23 yrs here . lol, 08070625314. Hit me up. no games

Thread's here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=361292.msg5043987#msg5043987
Re: I Need A Suger Mama by Odunnu: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2010
I kan guez hs age by April(27),June(29) and on and on and on!
Tel me how ds goat who cant calculate hs age well will knw d nuts and screws to klick in a sagging old woman's body
Re: I Need A Suger Mama by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2010
Op u re ill
Re: I Need A Suger Mama by jxoracle(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2010
Point of correction to all fools that posted what is not their mother business it is a big shame that you lack manners and say all kind of rubbish , why dont you keep the stories to you kids or ur parents, And my UK friend u just sound as stupid as you are, Hahahahahaahaha just cannt stop laughing how stupid you all are, do you think i am jobless , Goat, lol
Re: I Need A Suger Mama by Kunbee: 1:32am On Feb 22, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need A Suger Mama by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 22, 2010
jx.oracle:

Point of correction to all fools that posted what is not their mother business it is a big shame that you lack manners and say all kind of rubbish , why dont you keep the stories to you kids or your parents, And my UK friend u just sound as silly as you are, Hahahahahaahaha just cannt stop laughing how silly you all are, do you think i am jobless , Goat, lol

LMAO! If you don't know your age, your brain cells must have long degraded. As per jobless, the fact you need an old woman to cater for your needs, means you're obviously not in any sort of employment, and are as bored as hell. A gigolo's way down the pecking order, don't you feel ashamed that at the age of 23 / 25, you can't look after yourself, and need to be some old lady's lapdog? cheesy

Your false laughter's just to cover up how sad and impoverished you really are. grin grin What sort of man will be proud to be a gigolo, and actually find anything to laugh about? No real man wants to be kept by his brother, and definitely not by some old hag. cheesy
Re: I Need A Suger Mama by Odunnu: 6:16am On Feb 22, 2010
'Told' him! U'v got a warpd mentality poster.

(1) (Reply)

0 / / Atlanta Residents Only: Back Off Non Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.