Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Questions To Ask Inspector General Of Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions To Ask Inspector General Of Police (712 Views)

Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire / Photo Of AIG Abubakar Adamu Mohammed, The New Inspector-general Of Police / Inspector General Relocates To Benue On Orders Of President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions To Ask Inspector General Of Police by Tolourxkelv(m): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
The Nigeria Police Force declared Senator Isah Mamman Misau wanted today August 27 2017 after the Senator accused the Inspector General of Police Idris Abba of diverting upto 10 billion Naira income generated by the Force. The Nigeria Police Force denied the allegation and claim that the Senator who was a Police Officer deserted his duty post in Niger State where he was posted to on 24 September 2010 and claim that he did not tender any resignation letter before abandoning his duty post. However the Senator denied the claim by showing the copy of his resignation letter to the press. The Police claim that Senator Mamman's name still exists on the NPF staff list as AP. NO 57300 DSP Mohammed Isa Mamman and that the resignation letter he is having is forged. Now my questions are;

1. For seven years that he deserted his post did the Nigeria Police Force make any attempt to arrest him?

2. Was there any media publication where he was declared wanted or that the generally public was notified that the Officer has deserted his duty post?

3. They claim his name is on the NPF staff list who has been collecting his salaries?

4. Why is it that it was after he exposed the IGP that the Nigeria Police Force is telling us this stories?

In my opinion I think the Senator who was a Police officer was just trying to speak up for the voiceless Police officers who get little or nothing after going for guard duties in non Governmental organizations and provide security services to Private firms and these private firms and NGOs pay huge some of money to the Nigeria Police Force account or maybe the IGP personal account. I will suggest that If the President Buhari led administration is truly serious about fighting corruption this allegation should be properly investigated and it should not be swept under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Inspector General Of Police by mikejj(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin grin what goes around surely comes around them by theirself wil expose themselve kai.nigeria police matter don taya me self.
Re: Questions To Ask Inspector General Of Police by respect80(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Only if the right authority would think in this dimension

(1) (Reply)

The Only Way Biafra Call Can Be Taken Serious / Anti Biafra Propagandas Against Biafra / We Will Ensure Buhari Runs In 2019 – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.