Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,291 members, 7,923,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:09 AM

Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (53831 Views)

The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil / Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have by FunspoT(m): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2017
Lalas247:

So wait is snow related to my dragon queen
Please tell me no
Or chop ban grin

Lols,am sorry dear,buh john snow is really a targeran,and he is denaerys half-brother;and he Aint a bastard either,his parents union is legit. smiley

By the way am sure ur twins are a size No 5,and ur hips are out of dis world wink
Re: Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have by Nmanuanu(f): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
I certainly don't want you dead @sweet poison...
holatin:
so can I have a taste of the sweet poison on your chest
Re: Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have by holatin(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nmanuanu:
I certainly don't want you dead @sweet poison...
don't worry about my safety dear, I will gladly sell my soul for some relationship with the milk jug.
Re: Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have by Mustack: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have by loshybab(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nedfed:
Cool night mendemende To the men/guys: Which type do you love? To the women/ladies: Which type you carry?
2,3,4 and 8 irritate me, 8 looks the frustrating kind.....

1 and 5 looks the real deal,the bomb!!!grin
Re: Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have by Nedfed(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2017
loshybab:

2,3,4 and 8 irritate me,
8 looks the frustrating kind.....

1 and 5 looks the real deal,the bomb!!!grin

U try bro,
But na 8 full market.
Condition arise at times that makes one go with eight (konji) grin
Most of ladies on nairaland with no pix on dia profile are team8

Re: Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have by Temmyladey074(f): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2017
cheesy 5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have by ezteem(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2017
rafhell:
I have sucked and handled all. cool cool cool

Bless you motherfuck*r
Re: Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have by loshybab(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nedfed:

U try bro,
But na 8 full market.
Condition arise at times that makes one go with eight (konji) grin
Most of ladies on nairaland with no pix on dia profile are team8
Lolgrin
but there is a long term solution to 8.I 'll rather disagree that na team 8 full market,na dem firm and slightly saggy team me dey see passcheesy
Re: Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have by Nedfed(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Temmyladey074:
cheesy

Noooooooo, you're not.
With what am seeing u look like 1 but on a serious note, you're 8.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) / Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) / 24-year-old Man Finally Got Married To A 61-year-old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.