Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,127 members, 7,890,772 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

Pls Help Me, Any Cure For Waist Pain And Malaria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Me, Any Cure For Waist Pain And Malaria (874 Views)

Fekomi Bitters Surfaces In The Market As A Natural Solution For Waist Pain / How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain / Treatment For Waist Pain And Rheumatism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me, Any Cure For Waist Pain And Malaria by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 29, 2017
Pls help me oo. I have been down with malaria for about 2 weeks. Have used drugs and now am on injection. The most painful aspect is that have not been able to sleep for about 3 days bcox I am having a severe waist pain. It occurs in the night and it has made me have sleepless night. 3 days. Pls help me out, what can I do? Is malaria the cause of waist pain? Cure n remedy for this waist pain.

Secondly I want to ask a question, do doctors fall sick, if yes, who treat them?

My main question is the waist pain but I just added the second one. No mind me, na sleepless night cause am
Re: Pls Help Me, Any Cure For Waist Pain And Malaria by waleyp(m): 3:16am On Aug 29, 2017
MAY BE YOU HAVE PILE(JEDIJEDI) YOU CAN TRY USE YOYO BITTERS,JUST MY OPINION SHA
Re: Pls Help Me, Any Cure For Waist Pain And Malaria by cheyi(m): 6:43am On Aug 29, 2017
These are my suspicions

1)you might have been wrongly diagnosed.
2) you might have been given a substandard drugs/injections
3)is it after taking the drugs that you started having waist pain or before?
4) are you sure it's not sexually transmitted disease?
5) when last did you deworm yourself.
6) do u ingest a lot of sugary foods/drinks?

Treat yourself by yourself and know what you are treating..
1) Go run a lab test on malaria and typhoid.
2) test for your wbc count.
3) test for urinalysis.
4) do FBS.
N.B- Pls use a good & standard laboratory for the tests,if not,things could be complicated

Send the result to me on WhatsApp - Oh-eight-Oh-nine-nine-nine-nine-five-two-four-eight.

.I will tell you what to buy by yourself..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedies For Insomnia(sleepless Night) / . / Buhari Appoints Adeyeye’s Wife, Prof. Moji Christianah New NAFDAC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.