Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,973 members, 7,890,200 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:01 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) (1331 Views)

Man Proposes To A Lady At Her Late Husband's Funeral (pics/video) / Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by Mrspycee: 3:37am On Aug 29, 2017
A beautiful lady said yes to her man in front of Pope Francis at Vatican’s Clementine Hall on Sunday.
Her fiance proposed to her during Pope's meeting with the participants of the International Catholic Legislators Network. More photos below

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by segebase(m): 4:08am On Aug 29, 2017
Maybe a Nigerian will propose in front of TB
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 29, 2017
Bad idea considering their marriages never last.

You know how many angry angels will come after you when you break that promise? undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by Benjom(m): 4:52am On Aug 29, 2017
He has set a record that others may not have such opportunity in their life time.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by Tolexander: 5:30am On Aug 29, 2017
This doesn't guarantee a successful marriage and happy home
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by apexJ(m): 6:14am On Aug 29, 2017
can anybody propose in the presence of buhari
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by ZeroUnity: 6:17am On Aug 29, 2017
Wow that's very memorable... I know naija gurls will now begin to tell their bfs of how they will love it if a man proposes to them in front of T. D Jakes......
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by purem(m): 6:24am On Aug 29, 2017
Mhen I really do need a girl in my life right now.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2017
This is nice
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:02am On Aug 29, 2017
Nice one.. Anticipating to see Nigerian proposing to their girlfriends in the presence of T. B Joshua cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2017
Godly affair... The guy must b from a top family to get that close.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2017
purem:
U have to look for an atheist too.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by purem(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2017
Nma27:
U have to look for an atheist too.

Doesn't matter to me
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2017
purem:

Doesn't matter to me
Perhaps you'll get that answer which u seek soon.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by purem(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2017
Nma27:
Perhaps you'll get that answer which u seek soon.

Sis there is more to life not just what I seek for.

Am mentioning you on my new thread coming up
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by rossyc(f): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2017
Cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2017
purem:

Go look for one na.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2017
When Pope knack your babe now, your head go reset.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by purem(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Go look for one na.

You could be the one o
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Presence Of Pope Francis (photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=purem post=59929769]

You could be the one

Eeeeeeeh you are not serious ooo

(1) (Reply)

How Many People Have You Dated And How Old Are You / I Put Every Sperm-covered Tissue Into A Different Locket / When A Couple Outgrows Sex – Ify Anaele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.