Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,005 members, 7,919,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:36 AM

Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra (56733 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister / Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by hardon1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nma27:
Its best to ball out when the cheer is loudest. Death can humiliate the mighty. Well, he's resting now. Rip

wetin this one dey talk, ball out from where. what do u mean "death can humilate" as if you or myself wont die
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
hardon1:

wetin this one dey talk, ball out from where. what do u mean "death can humilate" as if you or myself wont die
was referring to d protracted illness. A once vibrant man a shadow of himself.
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by kenny5811(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
YorubaMuslims:
I don't know hin
...rili..? mehn, if only u ate indomie on special occasions u'ld probably knw dis guy... u started indomie wen it was already food 4 all.....
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by Venymen(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
My ogidi ,na wa oh,so much death
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by millionboi(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
Narldon:

WHICH ONE IS "FEVER"?

HUNGRY BLOGGERS! angry

THERE ARE MORE THAN 500 CAUSES OF FEVER

GIVE US EXACT DIAGNOSIS!

Wetin u won use m do?
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by Tecno66: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
Narldon:

WHICH ONE IS "FEVER"?

HUNGRY BLOGGERS! angry

GIVE US EXACT DIAGNOSIS!

We dont need any diagnosis. The man is dead. QED. Knowing the exact cause of death doesnt bring him back to life. RIP to him.
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by 7inches: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nma27:
Its best to ball out when the cheer is loudest. Death can humiliate the mighty. Well, he's resting now. Rip

Akwula lagos...
Onye iberibe.... obu umunwayi dika gi mere ha ji akpo umunwayi igbo akwula..

Aturu iberibe.
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
7inches:

Akwula lagos...
Onye iberibe.... obu umunwayi dika gi mere ha ji akpo umunwayi igbo akwula..

Aturu iberibe.
Go rest. Anuofia. Why shouting like a rabid dog? Woman wrapper. Go blame buhari for your troubles. Very funny guy though. Negodu ko so pa mpala ka nwanyi. Odiegwu! Afujugum
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by 7inches: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nma27:
Go rest. Anuofia. Why shouting like a rabid dog? Woman wrapper. Go blame buhari for your troubles. Very funny guy though. Negodu ko so pa mpala ka nwanyi. Odiegwu! Afujugum

Akwula ha ga alagbu gi na lagos.
Since u igbo women no wan get sense.
Inwero uche ma oli.
Na ur stupidity makes them term u akwula.
Some1 just insulted u and u went ahead telling him sorry.
What happens to ignoring to sho u dnt fancy his comments.
Im trying to teach u common sense how to reason and what reasonable gal would have done.

But becoz ur brain is in ur pvssy.. u wont realize what im trying to tell u. OZU.
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by Obunike99(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Rip
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
7inches:

Akwula ha ga alagbu gi na lagos.
Since u igbo women no wan get sense.
Inwero uche ma oli.
Na ur stupidity makes them term u akwula.
Some1 just insulted u and u went ahead telling him sorry.
What happens to ignoring to sho u dnt fancy his comments.
Im trying to teach u common sense how to reason and what reasonable gal would have done.

But becoz ur brain is in ur pvssy.. u wont realize what im trying to tell u. OZU.
Taaaa! Fancy? So that was what ur premature brain concluded.... Na your type no dey get mouth when real action starts. I won't quote you again. I'm sure I've made ur day bloody sadist.
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by kadupee(m): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
RIP
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by 7inches: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nma27:
Taaaa! Fancy? So that was what ur premature brain concluded.... Na your type no dey get mouth when real action starts. I won't quote you again. I'm sure I've made ur day bloody sadist.

Akwula ndi ofemma putting shame in igbo women.
Na amadioha go strike u for me.
Ezi!!.
I dnt have tike to tell u abt my personally or who im.
Im trying to take back ur sencr from ur pissy and put it where it supposed to.. UR SKULL.
MU.MU.
Re: Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Narldon:

WHICH ONE IS "FEVER"?

HUNGRY BLOGGERS! angry

GIVE US EXACT DIAGNOSIS!
Are u a medic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) / Davido And Chioma Step Out Together For A Night Out / Worst Dressed At The 2015 AMAA Nominee Party (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.