Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,602 members, 7,968,753 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:23 PM

Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? (4362 Views)

Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This / You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic / Guys What Can Mek U Beat Ur Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by dayokanu(m): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2010
Walk away-saves the stress of expending energy to beat.
Besides, taking a walk at that time can give one time to really think things through.
As for me, i doubt i would be able to raise a finger on a woman.

Pray not to be in such situation, Its better said than done. The best thing is to leave the scene cos you havent seen a tempting woman before.

Imagine. You dress up for work you woman locks your shirt that you aint going no where because you didnt give her a good answer to her question, next throws dirty water on your well ironed suit. Try to enter your car and she breaks your windshield with her pestle and you have an important meeting at work.

it happened to a neighbour of mine. Pray not to meet evil women
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Ayemokhia: 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2010
we pray ooooooo
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by bawomolo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2010
lol

i wont advise any man to try it!

not everyone is a rihanna!
I will seriously wound any man that tries it!!!

lolz

tough talk on the internet. priceless.

violence should be avoided at all costs.
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by ruskiee(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Pray not to be in such situation, Its better said than done. The best thing is to leave the scene cos you havent seen a tempting woman before.

Imagine. You dress up for work you woman locks your shirt that you aint going no where because you didnt give her a good answer to her question, next throws dirty water on your well ironed suit. Try to enter your car and she breaks your windshield with her pestle and you have an important meeting at work.

Now that is extreme. shocked
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Actually, I'm not against your suggestion, but the length of it is what itches me.

Must a man walk out for a whole day? se were n sa tele ni?

Later on, he'll be using the "I just walked out for 3 days to alleviate my anger." and "Hey, you pushed me into the arms of that woman. You had me angered and out of the house for 1 day". excuses excuses.

If by 1hr he's not back, he better spend 100 hrs out there.

I understand that some women are impossible to deal with in throes of arguements, but walking out on her for several hours and spending the night out is not going to solve anything, dayo.
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2010
dayokanu:

rotfl. Ok, were ko le bayen to be yen.

Na craze woman be that grin Not a regular woman
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Ayemokhia: 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2010
2 me o, them neva born dat woman
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by dayokanu(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2010
Actually, I'm not against your suggestion, but the length of it is what itches me.
Must a man walk out for a whole day? se were n sa tele ni?
Later on, he'll be using the "I just walked out for 3 days to alleviate my anger." and "Hey, you pushed me into the arms of that woman. You had me angered and out of the house for 1 day". excuses excuses.

Anything to avoid laying hands on a woman is welcome.

If by 1hr he's not back, he better spend 100 hrs out there.

One hr is not enough the woman would still be fuming and having devious plans

I understand that some women are impossible to deal with in throes of arguements, but walking out on her for several hours and spending the night out is not going to solve anything, dayo.

It would save the man from being arrested and being labbeled a wife beater which is a stigma.

I have a friend whose wife when having any argument claps in his face like the typical market women and she says anything.

I swear to God. One of my friends always have physical confrontations with his wife.

The woman was caught/accused of infidelity and her response was that she does it because her husband cant satisfy her in bed. I now asked her but the baby you are holding who is the father and she said she is always the one on top riding the guy. Imagine what a woman !!!!!! Saying that about her husband in public
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Anything to avoid laying hands on a woman is welcome.

One hr is not enough the woman would still be fuming and having devious plans

It would save the man from being arrested and being labbeled a wife beater which is a stigma.

I have a friend whose wife when having any argument claps in his face like the typical market women and she says anything.

I swear to God. One of my friends always have physical confrontations with his wife.

The woman was caught/accused of infidelity and her response was that she does it because her husband cant satisfy her in bed. I now asked her but the baby you are holding who is the father and she said she is always the one on top riding the guy. Imagine what a woman !!!!!! Saying that about her husband in public

Adedayo, you would be the one to ask someone about their sex life lol

I still stand by my opinion, avoiding your woman for more than 2-3 hrs is not good. Give her those hours to calm down, talk about it. Talk WITH her, not TO her.

So where would she think you spent the night? What would she think you were doing?

While you were trying to solve a problem by running away, another problem will eventually evolve.

I believe that if I dont know where my babe spends the night out, if he does so consistently every time we argue, then he leaves no room for me to trust him.
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by whobemumu(m): 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2010
u should beat ur woman at least once , with fire in your eyes

make e take know say you be angry lion !!!!!!!! but tame lamb when she behaves well
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Donvilo(m): 12:04am On Feb 25, 2010
@Topic. No power or force in this world would make me do that. Not even for once. I would rather deny her what she needed most than give in to such brutality. sad Sorry, poster but I can't do that. undecided
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by noblegas2(m): 12:52am On Feb 25, 2010
But i heard it on a radio programme wen sum women called in n confessed dt dey luv 2 b beaten by der Man sumtimes. Lmfao!
Bt on D flipside, women can b very frustrating.My galfriend n I got into an argument 1nce n she pushed me 4rm behind against D wall, Jeez! Considering dt am Athletic, i wulda killed sum1 dat day bt i was lucky enough 2 walk owt on her n i made her cry her head owt.
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by skyfullofstars(f): 4:19am On Jul 18, 2015
Once I slapped my ex boyfriend, he completely deserved it...
Re: Guys, Can U Beat Ur Wife/girlfriend? by Zealarious(m): 5:14am On Jul 18, 2015
(MATURE GIRLS ONLY PLS 18 ABOVE)
Need it 9inches? Want it black? Prefer huge ones? Beleive in in giant caps, trust straight ones? rlly want it rough? Want to scream in pains and beg for a break? In all styles? Den u talkin of an adventure of SEX!!! and u gat it all in one promo season free CRAZY GIANT DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keeps noding just call 08032201745,08088779030 09090223340 or 07050552748. Call,come and collect and ur life will never remeain d same!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls I Need Advice Seriously.4 Matured Mind Pls / The Indignity Of Infidelity / I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.