Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,484 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

Respect Everyone Irrespective Of Their Situation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Respect Everyone Irrespective Of Their Situation. (401 Views)

Everyone Has A Role To Play - Respect Everyone! / I Am Happy I Did The Right Thing Irrespective Of My Present Condition / Between A Man And A Woman Who Is More Realistic About Their Situation ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Respect Everyone Irrespective Of Their Situation. by wendyberry(m): 8:34am On Aug 29, 2017
*You are 26 and still a Virgin Much respect..but don't judge those who are not...

* You are 18 and Pregnant I still Respect You.....

* You Had an Abortion Who am I to judge!!.. You Had your own Reasons,, and I Respect You.

* You are Single. Your choice and I respect that.

* You are H.I.V I don't know how u got it!! (You might be raped) So Who am I to Judge you. I respect you.

* You are Gay/Lesbians. I Respect You For who you are. Respect everyone irrespective of their situation....

Why judge them because of their past / choices..

We were born to make mistakes life doesn't come with instructions but we must learn from our mistakes . . . . . No one is Perfect.. www.gistify.ga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respect Everyone Irrespective Of Their Situation. by SuperSuave(m): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2017
Nice one. Hypocrites everywhere these days you'd think they are the most upright people alive

1 Like

Re: Respect Everyone Irrespective Of Their Situation. by Evablizin(f): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2017
Okay

1 Like

Re: Respect Everyone Irrespective Of Their Situation. by Blackhawk01: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2017
100% Sense cool

1 Like

Re: Respect Everyone Irrespective Of Their Situation. by Odes202: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2017
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respect Everyone Irrespective Of Their Situation. by tosyne2much(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2017
And this goes to all the hypocrites who think they are morally upright more than every other person

You forgot to add those who are quick to threaten other people with hell fire because they wear trouser
Re: Respect Everyone Irrespective Of Their Situation. by Divay22(f): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2017
Hmmm
Yeah.. Respecting one for whatever decision they make.

(1) (Reply)

Ab / 7 Signs That Means Its Time To Employ A Househelp / “lost Gem”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.