Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,343 members, 7,964,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:32 PM

5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon (17645 Views)

Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) / Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon / Governor Udom Visits Super Eagles, Promises $10,000 Per Goal Against Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by Fathai(m): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ghnaija:
Up eagle's cos the cup is our own
wehdone sir
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by free2ryhme: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
Truepee:
Nigeria Will Be Having It Double Header Against Cameroun First On The First Of September While 2nd On The 3rd Of September.

ThIs Are 5 reasons why The Match in Uyo is A Must Win For Nigeria..

1.We Are playing At Home:

Loosing at home would not Suitable With Nigeria And We Have The Home Advantage And We Can Utilise It.

2.We Lost OUR last Match: Last Time We played Against A foreign Country.

''South Africa''..Nigeria Would Not WanT To see A repeat Of Such.

3.Improve Confidence In Ghernot Rohr

We Believe But Confidence Is depreciating Because Of Our Loss Against ''SA'' At home.. If We Can win Against Cameroun' 'Champions Of Africa'', that Had an incredible Outing In The Just Concluded Confedration Cup. Then our Confidence In Him Will Be Boosted A Lil2..

4.To Prove We Are The Giant of Africa

5.To Improve Our Fifa Ranking

Who wouldn't Be happy to See Nigeria Be Number 1 In Africa..

So Some people Said They Don't Want Akpeyi As there Goalkeeper, What Do you Think Nigeria Needs..

http://alhajikuipid..in/2017/08/5-reasons-why-super-eagle-need-to-win.html

We want go World Cup
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by franklingud(m): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cameroon will win
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by seenga(m): 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lol.
Mr. Alien sir, what part of the universe are you from?
grin
RIPEnglish:
I hope they wine cuz it was really important for in country
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by seenga(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re-check this comment bro.
It's fraught with some errors.
Better remove the speck from your eyes so you can see the log in someone else's.
Peace out!!!
spartan117:
What sort of post is this it's fraught with so many errors
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by akulaxx: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
deleyi20:
Please guys let's ignore every tribalist in this forum and not reply their tribalism with tribalism but with silence. Trust me that's the way we can beat tribalist. 

I know it hurts insulting your lineage but PLEASE IGNORE THEM
IGNORE THEM and watch as our silence kill them inside and drive them mad. 

They may end up creating more monicker to reply themselves, still IGNORE and in the end OUR COLLECTIVE SILENCE will make a fool of them.

Every sane and educated person, please copy and paste along your text on Nairaland let everybody see it and let's KILL CYBER TRIBALISM.

Thanks for cooperating.

TO KILL TRIBALISM THE PEOPLE MUST FIRST HAVE

1. TOTAL RESOURCE CONTROL

2 REFERENDUM

3. JUSTICE

4. FREEDOM TO BE OR NOT TO BE TOGETHER

IF NOT YOU PEOPLE ARE WASTING YOUR TIME.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by akulaxx: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
chinoxstock:
Nigeria would Lose..

OF COURSE

THE ZOO MUST FALL
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by Suplexx: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
Truepee:
Nigeria Will Be Having It Double Header Against Cameroun First On The First Of September While 2nd On The 3rd Of September.

Loosing at home would not Suitable With Nigeria And We Have The Home Advantage And We Can Utilise It.

We Believe But Confidence Is depreciating Because Of Our Loss Against ''SA'' At home.. If We Can win Against Cameroun' 'Champions Of Africa'', that Had an incredible Outing In The Just Concluded Confedration Cup. Then our Confidence In Him Will Be Boosted A Lil2..

So Some people Said They Don't Want Akpeyi As there Goalkeeper, What Do you Think Nigeria Needs..

You did not state the most important reason. We need to win to move to safety lead in the group. If Cameroun beat us here and beat us again in Younde it is finished for us. It will no longer be in our hands.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by happiness100: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nigeria will win in the name of God.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by ahamonyeka(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Is on the 4th not 3rd.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by bleskid: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
na when
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by lamarrj(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=homeboy205 post=59932247]Reason why we won't win,

1) There is nothing about home advaNtage it's nothing but a noise from the spectators but can the noise make mikel play like Messi or Ronald ? Well we nor sabi play and we nor get team.

2) Every foreign teams they can beat Nigeria anywhere

3) Both our confidence is down to -0 but wait se Cameroon self come fry beans ni ? En Drogba go use us shine for this kind team wey we get.

4) We are gaint of Africa by mouth imagine, these people coming to play us knows about our crumble economy, imagine the whole world knew Mikel singlehanded saved a whole Nigerian team while they got stranded abroad.

5) Improvement of FIFA ranking Is not possible here because we don't have the team

You have no point guy!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
which leg dem wan use win?? angry
:d as for me i am going for x2....because cameroun no go smile with them ...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by spartan117(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
seenga:
Re-check this comment bro.
It's fraught with some errors.
Better remove the speck from your eyes so you can see the log in someone else's.
Peace out!!!
Are u sure dat u went to school?
I don't mean to say 'some errors' I used d phrase 'so many errors' as a means of emphasis. If u think it isn't correct then contact me and I would hook u up with a school specializing in adult education undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by joxxy01(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Abeg just win 1 : 0 abeg...make una epp me beg them abeg... This 100% must continue.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by fucklikant101(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
deleyi20:
Please guys let's ignore every tribalist in this forum and not reply their tribalism with tribalism but with silence. Trust me that's the way we can beat tribalist. 

I know it hurts insulting your lineage but PLEASE IGNORE THEM
IGNORE THEM and watch as our silence kill them inside and drive them mad. 

They may end up creating more monicker to reply themselves, still IGNORE and in the end OUR COLLECTIVE SILENCE will make a fool of them.

Every sane and educated person, please copy and paste along your text on Nairaland let everybody see it and let's KILL CYBER TRIBALISM.

Thanks for cooperating.
First of all, are you from Potoland or you a skull miner?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by Oju4190: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
I hope all biafra supporters will boycott watching the match.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by opribo(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cameroon may win, not because I'm pessimistic or unpatriotic, but my various encounters with cameroonians has made me to know that they have this bitter hatred for us. So they try to prove that they are better.

I don't know when Cameroonians started robbing shoulders with us but one thing is sure they are coming into that game with a competitive mindset, the type that makes one fight to finish and win. That I can say for sure is lacking in our team.

By the way, the recession'wahala' is enough to make anybody loose a match. If we win, it will be by sheer luck and God's grace as usual and not by our team spirit or determination.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by Dare2Try(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
homeboy205:
Reason why we won't win,

1) There is nothing about home advaNtage it's nothing but a noise from the spectators but can the noise make mikel play like Messi or Ronald ? Well we nor sabi play and we nor get team.

3) Both our confidence is down to -0 but wait se Cameroon self come fry beans ni ? En Drogba go use us shine for this kind team wey we get.

4) We are gaint of Africa by mouth imagine, these people coming to play us knows about our crumble economy, imagine the whole world knew Mikel singlehanded saved a whole Nigerian team while they got stranded abroad.

5) Improvement of FIFA ranking Is not possible here because we don't have the team

I bet 1-3

Ur statement were making sense until I saw drogba I just fainted waking up, I decided not to read again
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by hakimi1974(m): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
so those dumb heads at the glass house, took this all important match to that cursed uyo stadia again? i don't know why the govt dont want to repair, or even privatise our slaughter ground the national stadium surulere.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by jarx: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
this uyo stadium again? they don loose be dat. bad luck dey follow dat stadium. imagine.. they even lost first opening match to Ghana.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by sekem: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
Seems like you forgot the main reason

Which is

Na wetin I don already play am for bet9ja shocked
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by LEXYCOM: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
i support buhari, am a fans of arsenal and also a die hard supporter of super eagle........my heart is so strong like kankara
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by NigerianScholar: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Truepee:

How does winning against cameroon make 3,4 and 5 happen
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by NigerianScholar: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Oladipo1166:
it is a must for us to win, if naija no win i go relocate to sambisa
Ill quote you so you dont change mouth
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by valkaka(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
wetin concern me, i am from Biafra biko
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
Great work!
You have been added as a member of DAN.

deleyi20:
.____________________
We are DANites members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria
We support one Nigeria :
DANites are duty bound to
a) make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .

d) Add to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps.

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page go to url: Nairaland.com/moniker e.g.
www.nairaland.com/genbuhari or simply click on GenBuhari moniker

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007, ajepako, afobear, nukualofa, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, menxer
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as possible .
If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by shinarlaura(f): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
homeboy205:
Reason why we won't win,

I bet 1-3

Hmmmm. .... so Drogba is now a cameroonian grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by Iamthoney(m): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
vaiper:
Cameroon x2
No try am...avoid stories that touch
Re: 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win Against Cameroon by mecussey(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2017
One day, e go be Biafra x Nig....4 - 0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone / Faith And Football: Soccer Stars Who Are Devout Christians / Oshoala Scores A Hat-Trick As Barcelona Beat Valencia 7 - 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.