Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,022 members, 7,970,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:33 PM

Pre-degree/remedial Admission Of KWASU For 2017/2018 Announced - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pre-degree/remedial Admission Of KWASU For 2017/2018 Announced (359 Views)

Meet Oau’s Best Graduating Student For 2017/2018 Graduating Set – Femi Lawal / Jamb Finally Releases Cut-off Marks For 2017 Admission / JAMB Introduces Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) For 2017/18 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pre-degree/remedial Admission Of KWASU For 2017/2018 Announced by absheikhnet: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into non-residential, Pre-degree and Remedial Programmes of the Kwara State University, Malete for the 2017/18 academic session.

The Programmes which are for a duration of one academic year, are to intensively prepare students with deficiencies in WASSCE, NECO, GCE or JAMB Results for admission into any of the following degree programme after taking UTME and meeting all necessary requirements.

COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE AND VETERINARY MEDICINE
(i) Agricultural Economics and Extension Services
(ii) Animal Production
(iii) Crop Production
COLLEGE OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
(i) Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry
(ii) Geology and Mineral Science
(iii) Microbiology
(iv) Plant and Environmental Biology
(v) Physics and Material Science
(vi) Mathematics and Statistics
(vii) Environmental Health Science
(viii) Community Health Science
(ix) Public Health Science
(x) Medical Lab Science
(xi) Environmental Management & Toxicology

COLLEGE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION SCIENCES
(i) Computer Science
(ii) Library and Information Sciences
(iii) Mass Communication

COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
(i) Business Education
(ii) Early Childhood AND Primary Education
(iii) Special and inclusive Education
(iv) Kinesiology, Health and Sport Administration
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES, MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
(i) Arabic
(ii) Christian Religious Studies
(iii) English Language
(iv) Islamic Studies
(v) Accounting
(vi) Banking and Finance
(vii) Business Administration and Entrepreneurship
(viii) Economics
(ix) Political Science
(x) Visual and Performing Arts
(xii) Tourism and Hospitality
(xiii) French

Read Full Details here https://www.absheikh.com.ng/kwara-state-university/pre-degreeremedial-admission-of-kwasu-for-20172018-announced/

(1) (Reply)

21 Tips On How To Have Good Grades In All Your Courses As A Nigerian Undergradua / UNILAG Post-utme Admission Screening Details - 2017/2018 / ASUU Acknowledges Fg's Offer, To Settle On Ultimate Choices One Week From Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.