Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,127 members, 7,900,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Easy Way To Profit Consistently From Mobile Phone Users In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easy Way To Profit Consistently From Mobile Phone Users In Nigeria. (296 Views)

How To Consistently Make 100K — 250K Monthly As A Freelancer / MTN Returns To Profit As It Overcomes $1billion Nigeria Fine / Mobile Banking Grows As Phone Users Hit 29 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Profit Consistently From Mobile Phone Users In Nigeria. by godwinweb(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Has it cross your mind that many Nigerians are seriously making mouth watering some of money every week from over 120 million mobile phone subscribers in Nigeria just by receiving text messages through a special 4,5 or 6 digits numbers?
It might shock you to learn that these SMART Nigerians don't even receive these TEXT messages directly on their mobile phones. There's automatic system that handle these messages and stock money into their bank account 24/7 while they're snoring on their BED in the middle of the night or go about their normal day to day activities.

For the past 3 years, We’ve been helping people like you attract tremendous financial success in their lives through this shortcode business.
And we can help you do the same. The key is for you to be ready.
Just the fact you’re reading this short article tells me you want to make more money through this business opportunity the mobile trend has presented to you. So congratulations for taking inspired action.

To be right upfront – We’re a living proof that you can earn as much as you desire from the mobile marketing industry ranging from BulkSMS, Voice Broadcasting to Shortcode which you are about to discover it’s earning potential in this article. In fact, you’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish IF you just take that first step forward — just like we did and today we are Nigeria No.1 shortcode provider.
And I want to help you do just that — starting today! Not next month. Not next week. Not tomorrow. I mean STARTING TODAY!

Let me explain in clear term

If you have ever received a text message from different short numbers asking you reply to get something, and you simply deleted it, I want you to do something very important.
Stop Deleting those messages! Why do I say that? It’s actually simple.
Letting them fill up your inbox will always remind you that right inside your phone is a system for generating on-going daily income, a system so good, it is probably, the best benefit ever derived with the introduction of GSM service in Nigeria

Example: “Learn how to make money online! To make money online with little capital. Text Learn to 34252

The Message above is a learning tips from shortcode owner. If I reply to their message, they get paid =N=50 by whichever network operator I am using, in my case, MTN.

Why am telling you all this is that you can be the one sending out this message stacking money into your account non-stop every single day.
Here’s A List of People You Can Target Your GSM Short Code Message To and Be Sure They Will Respond

- Students who have just written JAMB.
- Students who want to study in foreign universities abroad
- Young men who want to get girlfriends/dates
- Graduates looking for job vacancies
- Religious messages from spiritual head
- People looking for rare information (e.g. addresses, directions to specific places, word definitions, etc.)
- People interested in love stories, poems, messages etc.
- People who want to solve a BIG issue (like weight loss, manhood problems etc.)
- People who want to earn some extra income
- Women who want to find rich lovers
- People interested in entertainment
- Sports Betting fans
and a lot more!

You don’t need to have any experience whatsoever., All you need is to have a genuine desire to start generating additional income or make more money. As long as you are ready!

It is better you are informed and consciously refuse to act on an opportunity than missing out completely.

Note: You need us to get this whole setup process done for you, because you cannot just walk up to the companies to ask them to do this, they won’t even listen to you. We are staking our time to get it done for you.

We will help you create your own unique short code ready to start taking in messages and earning you money.

+234 90 601 413 65.

Your internet friend,

Godwin.

(1) (Reply)

Fairfax Africa Buys 42% Stake In Bob Diamond’s Bank / Buy 1plot And Get 50 Bags Of Cement / Invest Wisely, Invest In ROYAL PALMS VILLA Ibeju-lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.