Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,473 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos (52736 Views)

First Successful Bilateral Hand Transplant Carried Out In India (Photos) / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Man Who Chopped Off Own Penis, Had It Reattached, And Still Has Erections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos by MunorAnne(f): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Austinoiz:
Nawa eeh! What sort of quackery is this nah? Nurses of nowadays eeeh.
God save us from karashikas on white gown.
wetin do U?
Re: Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos by 1Sharon(f): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
gypsey:
Honestly! he prolly will never have children of his own, i mentioned circumcision to my ex wife ( oyibo woman) for my 5 years old son when he was born next day i was arrested for questioning, she had reported me to the police for wanting circumcision for my son, i Almost lost the boy to the Authorities. he didn't do it in the end, the Jewish Doctor who was going to do the circumcision was Arrested too and questioned.
This circumcision is Dangerous if not done properly and professionally. they have ruined this poor boys life, Does the boy even needs to be circumcised?

Wtf Where do you live. Circumcision is legal in the UK?
Re: Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos by Beryl007: 5:55am On Aug 30, 2017
deprento:
Lord have mercy
Scam data plans
Re: Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos by yankidelta(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2017
Scream all you want but euthenasia will solve this problem. How else will you explain this to this kid when he's finally a grown man?
Re: Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos by valcencio(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2017
Learn permanent ways to treat fibroid with herbs with no side effect with just a token call 08120319202
Re: Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
1Sharon:

Wtf Where do you live. Circumcision is legal in the UK?
i was told it's Not legal in the UK. just like female circumcision. Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
Re: Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos by Antoeni(m): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
Unsullied
Re: Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos by jbblues24(m): 6:09am On May 31, 2019
Just fabulous m8

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic / Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep / Snake Inside Wash Hand Basin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.