Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,797 members, 7,875,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

What Do Men Do That They Think Is Romantic,but Women Find Not Cool?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Do That They Think Is Romantic,but Women Find Not Cool?. (564 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / S3X: I Only Wanted To Be More Romantic But Ended Up Regretting / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Men Do That They Think Is Romantic,but Women Find Not Cool?. by Rocmancave: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
To everyone who concurrently is a recipient of romantic gestures from men but think some of these acts are weird, please enlighten us

rocmancave.com.ng
Re: What Do Men Do That They Think Is Romantic,but Women Find Not Cool?. by yebcy4u(f): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
having sex isn't romantic at all but the foul play. most guys finds it more appealing and their way of being romantic
Re: What Do Men Do That They Think Is Romantic,but Women Find Not Cool?. by yebcy4u(f): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
this could be disgusting u see and chaotic
Re: What Do Men Do That They Think Is Romantic,but Women Find Not Cool?. by Rocmancave: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
yebcy4u:
this could be disgusting u see and chaotic

I believe you to mean you do not enjoy sex, am I correct?..

rocmancave.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Guy Girl Friend. Should I Pray They Breakup. / Romantic Story: My Private Lawyer / Today Is Loveday, Type A Lovely Message Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.