Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

World Tallest Teenager - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World Tallest Teenager (17714 Views)

PHOTOS :17 Year Old Turkish Girl Is Officially Declared World’s Tallest Teenager / Meet Turkish Girl Guinness World Records Declared The World’s Tallest Teenager / World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Tallest Teenager by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2010
ok, so she's really tall cheesy
Re: World Tallest Teenager by dayokanu(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2010
Thanks Saga,

Dont spill blood on this thread
Re: World Tallest Teenager by Sagamite(m): 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2010
chic2pimp:

Swagga & Guile Ma foot.
It's his wallet she was looking at.
Why any woman would want to sleep with that ugly mofo called lil wayne, I'll never know undecided undecided

dayokanu:

This is not swagga this is raw cash. Money Power and a lot of money in Weezy's pocket

But the chic is already in the celebrity circle, not some groupie or video hoe. With her looks she can pull any of the bachelor celebrity men.

Me just thinks since she is from a good upbringing, she just wanted a bad boy that daddy would not approve of. She is tired of having responsible people around her, she wants some unbelievable drama.

Some girls are like that.

Someone like chiogo that is from a good home with a responsible father might also be looking for a bad bad bad thug.  tongue grin
Re: World Tallest Teenager by Sagamite(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2010
dayokanu:

If you pick any random Chelsea game, you would notice makelele is usually the shortest or 1-3 shortest guys on the field. Even at Madrid he and Carlos were the shortest.

As I said, footballers are generally tall compared to the normally populace, and Makelele being on the short half of normal, obviously he would look short amongst footballers. But he is not short in life.

dayokanu:

You now see why we the tall ones are so much in demand. We fit any kind of girl. Every girl wants a taller guy and rarely do you see girls above 6ft 3 so we cover all their desires Heightwise.

Its only when they cant get the desired qualities(height inclusive) that they start looking for other things. I bet Aki and Pawpaws wife never prayed to marry a midget but when the lure of money was there, It eroded any replaced any dream, want or desire

Girls want a mix of things (height, attention, wit, good looks, fame, humour, confidence, intelligence, caring, disrespect, major league bas.tard etc), as long as a guy is taller than them (virtually, this is a must) and has a mix of those, they will fall for the guy. Tupac was not that tall, but most girls would die for him because of the talent, fame and bad boy vibes. Mourinho is not tall, but girls (even majority of black girls I know) fancy him because he has an aura and confidence.

Not all tall guys have the mix, but if one is tall and has it, he definitely has an advantage.
Re: World Tallest Teenager by Sagamite(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2010
chiogo:

I agree. So, technically, being tall isn't normal? grin The way I understand it is that one can be tall in a 'normal' way. I consider 5'8"-5'10" for females normal even though that's tall.

6'11" on the other hand, is also tall but err. . .not exactly normal.

I should have used the word "average".
Re: World Tallest Teenager by chiogo(f): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2010
Sagamite:

Someone like chiogo that is from a good home with a responsible father might also be looking for a bad bad bad thug.  tongue grin
How did you know? Wow! you're good. tongue

Sagamite:

I should have used the word "average".
Yup, average is the word.
Re: World Tallest Teenager by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 23, 2010
chiogo:

A thug? Urgh chiogo, please tell me you're bluffing cheesy
Re: World Tallest Teenager by chiogo(f): 12:17am On Feb 23, 2010
ibkaye:

tongue tongue

LOL I was kidding! embarassed
Re: World Tallest Teenager by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 23, 2010
ibkaye:

She is not, that's why she's been eyeballing ofokaofoki
Re: World Tallest Teenager by Sagamite(m): 12:18am On Feb 23, 2010
chiogo:

chic2pimp, put your du-rag on, tattoo a tiger on your face and wear your pants half way up your butt, she will be all yours.  tongue grin
Re: World Tallest Teenager by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 23, 2010
Sagamite:

chic2pimp, put your du-rag on, tattoo a tiger on your face and wear your pants half way up your butt, she will be all yours.  tongue grin
I think that's how Chic2pimp looks already
Re: World Tallest Teenager by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 23, 2010
chiogo:

tongue tongue

LOL I was kidding!  embarassed
Ah, well, thank goodness for that cheesy

FL Gators:

Lol cheesy
Re: World Tallest Teenager by chiogo(f): 12:20am On Feb 23, 2010
FL Gators:

You're not serious!!!!!!!!!!!!! Insulted!  angry grin grin grin

Sagamite:

FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: World Tallest Teenager by sexyLeamon(f): 2:58am On Feb 23, 2010
too much of everything is just not good cry
Re: World Tallest Teenager by chic2pimp(m): 3:39am On Feb 23, 2010
Sagamite:

chic2pimp, put your du-rag on, tattoo a tiger on your face and wear your pants half way up your butt, she will be all yours.  tongue grin
I don't need to. I'm already tapping that a$$ of hers tongue grin

FL Gators:

Thunder fire ya mammary glands tongue
Re: World Tallest Teenager by chiogo(f): 5:03am On Feb 23, 2010
chic2pimp:

I don't need to. I'm already tapping that a$$ of hers tongue grin
You're tapping what a/s/s? You lie!! tongue
Re: World Tallest Teenager by shilling(f): 5:43am On Feb 23, 2010
@ THEAMAKA & FL Gators: Thanks gals, I get that a lot smiley. But modelling isn't for me, majoring in Energy Economics & Finance, dreaming of being a Financial analyst someday not strutting my stuff on a ramp  wink
Re: World Tallest Teenager by Ayemokhia: 10:37am On Feb 23, 2010
woooo

shes tall

u can say that again
Re: World Tallest Teenager by THEAMAKA(f): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2010
shilling:

@ THEAMAKA & FL Gators: Thanks gals, I get that a lot smiley. But modelling isn't for me, majoring in Energy Economics & Finance, dreaming of being a Financial analyst someday not strutting my stuff on a ramp  wink
part time? undecided sad
Re: World Tallest Teenager by Sagamite(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

part time? undecided sad

You don't get it, do you? undecided
Re: World Tallest Teenager by Moyola(f): 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2010
Marvadene dear! May yu continue to grow in. . . ermm! height! tongue
Re: World Tallest Teenager by THEAMAKA(f): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2010
Sagamite:

You don't get it, do you?  undecided
YES i get it.
that's just my way of saying i'm sad, but would really like to see her model.
how about you butt out, okay?
Re: World Tallest Teenager by Sagamite(m): 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

YES i get it.
that's just my way of saying i'm sad, but would really like to see her model.
how about you butt out, okay?

Calm down, why are you hyperventilating? Really, I am just pointing out that not everyone is as shallow as you are. Some people have their heads screwed on, have enviable visions of what they need to achieve by working hard.

Leave such people alone and stop trying to convince them to have hopeless dreams like yours.
Re: World Tallest Teenager by THEAMAKA(f): 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2010
DAMN!!! all this because i complimented her and said she should take a shot at modeling?  shocked
OOOOO WEEEEE
how about YOU calm down, because you seem to be the only one hyperventilating.
and why the hell are you all up in the mix? sheesh, go back to talking about basketball players.

no one is trying to convince anyone, you don't see me writing essays on why she should do it, just merely made a suggestion.
get off of my stick, why don't cha.
i swear, people always looking for their next wave to ride
Re: World Tallest Teenager by shilling(f): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

part time? undecided sad

nope grin
Re: World Tallest Teenager by THEAMAKA(f): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2010
shilling:

nope grin
cheesy
Re: World Tallest Teenager by Sagamite(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2010
Dayokanu, I told you that UK chics are different from Ame-chics.

[size=14pt]83,000 UK women's Recipe for an ideal bachelor[/size]

5ft 11in tall (short is a turn off)
£50K a year
Smart dresser
Degree educated
12 stone (so at that height basically slim)
Health conscious
Above average intelligence
Fine knowledge of wines
Like pets
Clean Shaven

http://blog.taragana.com/e/2010/02/23/recipe-for-the-ideal-bachelor-salary-more-than-%C2%9C50k-a-year-5ft-11in-owns-audi-tt-93397/

LONDON - Men everywhere please take note: according to women, the ideal bachelor earns more than 50,000 pounds a year, is 5ft 11in tall and drives an Audi TT sports car.

Going by the list of 83,000 ladies, who were questioned by UKDating.com to give out details of their ideal man, being educated to degree standard and smartly dressed is a big yes-yes.

However, the study found, good looks were not as important as liking the theatre and cinema, reports The Sun.

Women believe that the perfect man should weigh just over 12 stone and be clean living - preferring to go to the gym rather than smoking or taking drugs.

What’s more, 98 per cent of women said their ideal guy should be above average intelligence.

And he should have a fine knowledge of wines and like pets.

Beards, long hair and being short are a turn off, said the survey.

Boss David Brown said: “Money has become more important than ever. All single females want to live the dream.”
Re: World Tallest Teenager by Ayemokhia: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2010
cool cool cool
Re: World Tallest Teenager by Chestan(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2010
tats some height they got there
Re: World Tallest Teenager by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2010
Dayokanu, I told you that UK chics are different from Ame-chics.

Maybe you are right cos I didnt live in the UK

In America, The average height among white male is reported in white and Black American is 5ft 101/2 and 5ft 10 respectively.

That is the average height. if a girl says she wants a tall guy as a partner take note she cant be talking about the average guy.

So 5ft 10- 5ft 11 is the average in America so to fit a tall guy bill, then we are talking about 6ft 2 and above

Check these links for the source of my stat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

http://www.betaller.com/average-male-height.html

http://www.halls.md/chart/men-height-w.htm
Re: World Tallest Teenager by chic2pimp(m): 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2010
TBH, I wouldn't really pay any attention to the survey The Sun carried out.
If The Daily Mirror carried out their own survey, I bet they'll get a different result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Photos Of R. Kelly Having Sex With His 14 Year-old Victim / Uche Jombo Appointed As NOUN Goodwill Ambassador / Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.