Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,470 members, 7,978,542 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:03 AM

Its A Black Thing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its A Black Thing. (3048 Views)

Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 / White Woman And A Black Man's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its A Black Thing. by xxcarolxx(f): 12:10am On Feb 22, 2010
I recently found out my bf was cheating with another women who is a lot older than him. I kicked him out of the house as de result of his cheating. But he is begging me to take him back which i refuse to do. I asked him why he cheated he told me i wouldn't understand its a black thing. I told him to grow a set of balls & learn to be truthful for once in his life.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 22, 2010
You did the right thing. Ask him if he will take you back if you cheated on him.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Freiburger(m): 12:12am On Feb 22, 2010
Black thing?  
Re: Its A Black Thing. by xxcarolxx(f): 12:18am On Feb 22, 2010
xxcarolxx:

I recently found out my bf was cheating with another women who is a lot older than him. I kicked him out of the house as de result of his cheating. But he is begging me to take him back which i refuse to do. I asked him why he cheated he told me i wouldn't understand its a black thing. I told him to grow a set of balls & learn to be truthful for once in his life.
ojuobo:

ain't you black

no im white
Re: Its A Black Thing. by chiogo(f): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2010
Black thing my skinny a/s/s.
People just don't like taking responsibilities for their actions. And he doesn't have his own house too? grin grin Great!
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Freiburger(m): 12:32am On Feb 22, 2010
chiogo:

Black thing my skinny a/s/s.
People just don't like taking responsibilities for their actions. And he doesn't have his own house too? grin grin Great!

I got u. now the whole blacks are responsible.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 22, 2010
how is it a black thing? undecided
Re: Its A Black Thing. by xxcarolxx(f): 12:37am On Feb 22, 2010
davidylan:

how is it a black thing? undecided
That you would have to ask my ex as those were the words he said to me.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by KennyG6(m): 12:39am On Feb 22, 2010
poster so you are naive enough to believe only black men cheat or what?
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Freiburger(m): 12:40am On Feb 22, 2010
Kenny_G:

I BEG HELP ME ASk AM.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 22, 2010
Think stereotypes, that's what he was using as a base for his excuse, of course you know that his doing does not reflect black males as a whole, that would just be ignorant, wouldn't it? smiley
Re: Its A Black Thing. by skfa1: 12:41am On Feb 22, 2010
A black thing? hahahahahah  grin  grin

What an excuse, tell him its a white thing not to take him back lol  grin (Just joking)

To be frank, there is nothing like a black thing yeah, cheating is cheating, he cheated on ya.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Freiburger(m): 12:42am On Feb 22, 2010
skfa1:

A black thing? hahahahahah grin grin

What an excuse, tell him its a white thing not to take him back lol grin (Just joking)

To be frank, there is nothing like a black thing yeah, cheating is cheating, he cheated on ya.

what she is saying might be true. u don see idiots? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Its A Black Thing. by xxcarolxx(f): 12:47am On Feb 22, 2010
Kenny_G:

No im not daft i know cheating happens in every race. I thought his response was a pathetic excuse.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by mamagee3(f): 12:49am On Feb 22, 2010
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Freiburger(m): 12:49am On Feb 22, 2010
xxcarolxx:

No im not daft i know cheating happens in every race. I thought his response was a pathetic excuse.

AAAAAA real stupid one.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Mikaela: 12:50am On Feb 22, 2010
Black men are known to be cheaters. Black women are considered to be promiscuous. Asians apparently have small d[i]i[/i]cks, Indians stink. Stereotypes, but sometimes they are true. I'll never date a Black man, why? Out of personal experience, they cheat. Besides, they aren't that good looking. So in a way, it is a Black thing like he said.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 22, 2010
Black women promiscuous shocked Have you seen girls gone wild? or any of those white girl shows? I wonder who perpetuate these stereotypes because whities come out smelling of roses grin grin
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Mikaela: 12:55am On Feb 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Black women promiscuous shocked Have you seen girls gone wild? or any of those white girl shows? I wonder who perpetuate these stereotypes because whities come out smelling of roses grin grin
Waaah. Do you live in Europe? Black girls are considered to be unfaithful bitches. No kidding !
Re: Its A Black Thing. by skfa1: 12:55am On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

Black men are known to be cheaters. Black women are considered to be promiscuous. Asians apparently have small d[i]i[/i]cks, Indians stink. Stereotypes, but sometimes they are true. I'll never date a Black man, why? Out of personal experience, they cheat. Besides, they aren't that good looking. So in a way, it is a Black thing like he said.

And u think u will walk away like that yeah, ok bring ya head and let me break Moet bottle on it *gbosa*
Re: Its A Black Thing. by KennyG6(m): 12:55am On Feb 22, 2010
white women can be very "slutty", just go to any of the clubs on a friday night and u'd see
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Freiburger(m): 12:57am On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

Is it your way of gaining recorgnition? Let's see.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by skfa1: 12:57am On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

Waaah. Do you live in Europe? Black girls are considered to be unfaithful bitches. No kidding !

And white gurls are considered to be slutty white trash.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Mikaela: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2010
Kenny_G:

white women can be very "slutty", just go to any of the clubs on a friday night and u'd see
Go clubbing again. Observe the Black & White girls. Come to think of it, not many people approach the Black girls, they're aggressive.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

Girl you need to come clubbing on Fridays and Saturday nights in any major city in the UK and see promiscuity.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Mikaela: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2010
Freiburger:

Is it your way of gaining recorgnition? Let's see.
Recognition for what?
Ebonyeyes:

Girl you need to come clubbing on Fridays and Sarurday nights in any major city in the UK and see promiscuity.
I'm not in the UK.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 22, 2010
Then you dont know whats up. We have sluts in every race so no need to profile or stereotype people.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by KennyG6(m): 1:01am On Feb 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Then you dont know whats up. We have sluts in every race so no need to profile or stereotype people.
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF THE WHOLE MATTER. Q.E.D
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Mikaela: 1:01am On Feb 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Wow. Do you people ACTUALLY read. I stated it to be a stereotype ! When did I say : Black girls are sluts? Haha ! I miss the old days when people actually read.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Freiburger(m): 1:02am On Feb 22, 2010
@Mikaela where u from? i if u let me ask you.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by skfa1: 1:03am On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

Wow. Do you people ACTUALLY read. I stated it to be a stereotype ! When did I say : Black girls are sluts? Haha ! I miss the old days when people actually read.

Its you that need a spec. Visit spec saver asap
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 22, 2010
I see you got what you came here for. Pat yourself on the back cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Men So Closed And Secretive When It Comes To Relationships: / Help! How Much Do You Think This Marriage List Will Cost? / Women Are Treasure That Should Be Valued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.