Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,365 members, 7,891,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:49 PM

This Woman Was Fired From Her Job Because She Was Too Attractive, Simple. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Woman Was Fired From Her Job Because She Was Too Attractive, Simple. (1076 Views)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Was Fired From Her Job Because She Was Too Attractive, Simple. by SabiKing(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Women have faced a whole lot of discrimination in the workplace that men will never understand. We’re sexually harassed more often (79 percent of sexual harassment victims are female, while 17 percent are male, AWARE reports) we’re judged by what we wear, and, oh yeah, we’re paid less than men are (women of color face even worse discrimination in the workplace — according to American Progress, Hispanic or Latina women earned 54 percent of what men earned in 2013, black women earned 64 percent of what men earned that year, and white women earned 78 percent of what men earned).

A 24-year-old woman from London knows about this unfair treatment firsthand, since she was just fired from her job for being too attractive. We swear we didn’t just make that up.

Emma Hulse is a camera operator who freelances for TV companies in London, and when she arrived at a recent 8.5 hour shift at UNIT TV, she received a text from her agent telling her she was no longer needed at the job. That’s when she approached the manager, who accused her of looking like a model.

She was subsequently sent home, which is the first time she’s ever been asked to leave work because of her appearance. “I was wearing a lipstick, but from my perspective I was not inappropriate. I was wearing a shirt and trousers. I really didn’t think I looked inappropriate,” she said.

READ MORE HERE
http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2017/02/this-woman-was-fired-from-her-job.html

Re: This Woman Was Fired From Her Job Because She Was Too Attractive, Simple. by kingxsamz(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
nawa o

1 Like

Re: This Woman Was Fired From Her Job Because She Was Too Attractive, Simple. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
How is this lady too beautiful?. There must be something wrong with whoever fired her 'cause he clearly didn't give enough reason. grin

She's an average White woman when compared to the likes of Sandra Bullock and the rest.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Was Fired From Her Job Because She Was Too Attractive, Simple. by lalanice(f): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
haha . . I know a hotel where the owner's wife came back form Canada and fired all the "too beautiful" looking ladies, and if you com dey light skinned you are first to go. because oga likes dem light skinned.

..woman was so insecure or maybe the husband was so not trust worthy..

(1) (Reply)

WOW!! See These Naugthy Secondary School Girls Showing Off Their B**bs (PHOTOS) / Lady Came To Twitter To Show Off The New House Her Boyfriend Got Her / Sex & Comedy.. (18+) Enjoy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.