Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,875 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:42 AM

Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! (4886 Views)

Abuja Or Lagos People Please Advice Me, Am Depressed! � / My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind / Help Am About To Leave My 100,000 Paying Job To Start A Bakery Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by loyalchick(f): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
HarunaWest:

I would have tendered your CV to a commercial bank, buh since you dont want marketing or customer service which you might likely gey, then i cant help you. Wish you success in your endeavors

Please that's a typographical error am also interested in customer service jobs as well .thanking you
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by loyalchick(f): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Luceee204:
Follow Lucynsofor on Instagram, for jobs around Ikeja, Lagos Island and more.

I just followed her.....Thanks so much
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by loyalchick(f): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=Sanchez01 post=59947770]Apparently you're not ready to work because your mindset reeks of pride when you clearly have no reasonable previous experience.

You studied English and Literature but

Like i previously specified that it was an error , And i have already corrected it .Besides i never excluded banking job in as much i have been denied few times .i only said no marketing cos its not my field of study .. uncle abeg don't always be fast to criticize,consider other's point of view first.. Nawaoh
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by snakebeat: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pinkblue:
why not join fiverr and start earning something you may even abandon job hunt if u take it serious
I have been hearing abt this fiver.
Do people really make money from it?
I m interested, can u mentor me?
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by snakebeat: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
JLM:
Hmm this is how desperate some sound and act yet when they finally get the job they begin to show their true colours. OP it's a pity many job seekers like you have ruined the chances of others by their conducts
Wetin be this?
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by loyalchick(f): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sanchez01:
Apparently you're not ready to work because your mindset reeks of pride when you clearly have no reasonable previous experience.

You studied English and Literature but you are not interested in working as a Customer Service agent. While I am always skeptical about females delving into marketing, I think you should weigh your options to see realise that you are horribly limited on options.

Perhaps you have been told that even English Language graduates work in banks these days, quite true, but then again, not everyone can get in. And going by the lack of previous job experiences, you must make do with what you have now if you consider walking the career path.

Nobody would tell you when you are ready.

Like i previously specified that it was an error , And i have already corrected it .Besides i never excluded banking job in as much i have been denied few times .i only said no marketing cos its not my field of study .. uncle abeg don't always be fast to criticize,consider other's point of view first.. Nawaoh Thanks alot all the same .

1 Like

Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by snakebeat: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
loyalchick:

Like i previously specified that it was an error , And i have already corrected it .Besides i never excluded banking job in as much i have been denied few times .i only said no marketing cos its not my field of study .. uncle abeg don't always be fast to criticize,consider other's point of view first.. Nawaoh Thanks alot all the same .

Stop stressing yourself trying to reply everyone
Those that will help u, will help u
You can consider furthering your education if u have d finance.
Like going for masters
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
loyalchick:
Okay i just added you on wattsapp, i forgot to Add am based in lagos ikeja .
Can you drop the link to the group here? I've been looking for such group on Whatsapp.
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by uchbaba(m): 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
HarunaWest:

I would have tendered your CV to a commercial bank, buh since you dont want marketing or customer service which you might likely gey, then i cant help you. Wish you success in your endeavors
brother pls I help me in the name of God to submit my CV, hv searched 4 jobs 4 two years now, I wouldn't mind the marketing aspect, as long as am in the banking sphere
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by Ishilove: 12:15am On Aug 30, 2017
Sanchez01:
Apparently you're not ready to work because your mindset reeks of pride when you clearly have no reasonable previous experience.

You studied English and Literature but you are not interested in working as a Customer Service agent. While I am always skeptical about females delving into marketing, I think you should weigh your options to see realise that you are horribly limited on options.

Perhaps you have been told that even English Language graduates work in banks these days, quite true, but then again, not everyone can get in. And going by the lack of previous job experiences, you must make do with what you have now if you consider walking the career path.

You have made perfect sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by Pinkblue(m): 12:49am On Aug 30, 2017
snakebeat:

I have been hearing abt this fiver.
Do people really make money from it?
I m interested, can u mentor me?
sure its a gold mine buh unfortunately I don't have time to mentor you do your research online
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by Smartjob1(f): 1:21am On Aug 30, 2017
Op, help is here.

For those who are tired of sending CVs to companies without getting any positive responses? Tired of making mistakes as HR personnel? Help is here!

Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com today. Find jobs, recruit easily, find, connect, contact, share and chat with your favourite employers, job seekers, business mentors and partners. Sign up, update your CV and profile. Grow your brand through your connections.

Bankole got his dream job through bejite after connecting to his favourite recruiters in Lagos (thebeacongate.com). You too can be very lucky. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by Sanchez01: 6:27am On Aug 30, 2017
loyalchick:

My dear, this is Nigeria. You studied English and Literature and it is not like there are jobs clearly spelt out for the course you studied. If I am to go by your assertion, then I would say you probably won't get any job that fits your course of study.

I have people who studied Chemistry and Pharmacy and are now working as Heads in the telco sector. The labour market won't always give you what you want or dream of, and believe me, there is no criticism here, just the truth being put up on your face.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by Naturelle05: 6:31am On Aug 30, 2017
HarunaWest:

if you could nt help why the sermon
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by hausadreturn(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2017
Does anyone have an idea of how a graduate can join the army?
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by loyalchick(f): 7:46am On Aug 30, 2017
snakebeat:

Stop stressing yourself trying to reply everyone
Those that will help u, will help u
You can consider furthering your education if u have d finance.
Like going for masters

Thanks alot ,Am actually rounding up with my masters program, writing my thesis ...
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by Ndutrend: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2017
In need of a job? chat me on 07032638427 Lagos residents only
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by BiafranBushBoy: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2017
Ishilove:

So you noticed too?

Op you're not yet serious about getting a job. When you are you will edit your post

There should be a comma (,) between you are and you

E.g. When you are, you will edit your post.

Did you do English sef

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by Ishilove: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

There should be a comma (,) between you are and you

E.g. When you are, you will edit your post.

Did you do English sef
Yes I did English. Majored in Oral English grin
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by Welcomme: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2017
HarunaWest:

Bro pls I don't mind the marketing or customer service. I will appreciate if u can be of help. Nagode sir.

Sir, I sent a P.M to you.
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by Frayvier: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2017
Please kindly add me to the whatsapp group for jobs. Thank you!!
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by babatee1985(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2017
Naturelle05:
if you could nt help why the sermon
. I wonder o my brother. Don't mind him, he's got nothing to offer. He's among those idiots scamming innocent job seekers.
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by BiafranBushBoy: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes I did English. Majored in Oral English grin

undecided

Adonbilivit!
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by siegfried99(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2017
HarunaWest:

Good morning, please I wouldn't mind customer service job in a bank.. I reside in Lagos and a Computer Science graduate.

I have sent you a pm

Thanks
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2017
Op please go n teach.. English is a core subject.. Go n teach ...

Anyone interested in teaching job quote me stating what u studied in school
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by snakebeat: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2017
loyalchick:

Thanks alot ,Am actually rounding up with my masters program, writing my thesis ...
Wow!!!
Impressive. It will broaden your chances.
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by bravesoul247(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
HarunaWest:

Bro please I know someone who will need that job. I'll just pm you now.
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
loyalchick:
Am a graduate of English / literature , i did my youth service in the year 2015 ,Also have professional certification in Human Resource management, And 1 year experience in voluntary service, Am still willing to learn and have a lot of skills (verbal and non verbal communications skills.please i have applied so much online and still applying nothing is coming forth ...please help save a depressed fellow.......( serious people, not marketing job.....Thanks so much

Go and pray to God about this.

The problem could be from somewhere. Who knows?
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wanted to link you up with a bank in owerri.
But since u said u dnt want marketing job. Anyone interested can chay me up. 07038419111.
Wonder why people dislike marketing job. Its a good way to start up. Unless u have professional certificate or expereince. Since u are a fresher, its not a bad way to start. With that u meet people and know people, make friends and decide what next to do with the contacts you have made.
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by loisaleburu: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sanchez01:

No
Abeg jo, u ppl will just capitalize on someone's problem and start saying all manner of rubbish, did she say she is not interested in customer service, she only said she doesn't want a marketing job.... Ah! Better be careful, nothing last forever o, cos she is desperate, u just think u can be saying anything u feel like. Mtheww.....

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
pls add me 08107311191 also to the WhatsApp group with job openings mbok, thanks
Re: Please Help Am Depressed Already. ..i Need A Job!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wanted to link you up with a bank in owerri.
But since u said u dnt want marketing job. Anyone interested can chay me up. 07038419111.
Wonder why people dislike marketing job. Its a good way to start up. Unless u have professional certificate or expereince. Since u are a fresher, its not a bad way to start. With that u meet people and know people, make friends and decide what next to do with the contacts you have made.

Please I stay in IMO state, is the job offer still available?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-power Batch C Currently Screening Applicants / N-power: How To Fix "No BVN Data" Issue / Latest Ongoing Recruitment At Chevron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.