Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,166 members, 7,970,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nigerians are getting Christianity in a Wrong Way- Aroms Aigbehi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians are getting Christianity in a Wrong Way- Aroms Aigbehi (460 Views)

Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) / More Humiliation Like Dino Melaye To Occur, If We Don't Voice Out- Aroms Aigbehi / 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians are getting Christianity in a Wrong Way- Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
Why do some mumu people stop to let ducks cross the road in some countries?

God Punish You.

That was the curse I heard almost every day as a kid while growing up in Nigeria. There is no Nigerian that have not heard a version of this curse melted out to him or her.

Today, there is a more potent version. This one is taught by the pastors in Nigeria. That is the one the holy spirit is summoned to punish and destroy the perceived enemies.

In my farm a young man came to work one day and saw the cucumbers weren't doing that well. Instead of him to seek a scientific solution to the problem, he started a series of chants that ended in barrage of curses. "I command the Holy spirit to take charge of this farm. Let the enemies of this farm go to bed and not wake up. Let God punish them and varnish them for live." haba.
The problem is the enemies of the farm were viruses created by God and there are man made solution to deal with them. besides, these viruses are still there as I speak. Apparently, God didn't answer his prayer.
So I wonder what are these pastors teaching these people? First, how can you, a mere earthly man think you can command God to do something for you? Where is the respect. I told him to go to the governor and talk to him the way he is talking to God and see what will happens to him.
Jesus said we should love even our enemies. Where do these people get there ideas from. Then I wonder, could God have heard all these prayers of Nigerians all theses years and have decided to answer them? Do theses people know they are also enemies of someone else and those people are praying the same prayer?
So, that brings me to the question, Why do some people in some countries stop to let docks cross the road and in Nigeria we laugh at the misfortune of others and command God to do more harm to perceived enemies?
I leave that to you to answer.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=263001137539335&id=158338594672257

Re: Nigerians are getting Christianity in a Wrong Way- Aroms Aigbehi by chinoxstock: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
This one just brought two unrelated things and forced them into one story!
Exactly what luggard did in 1914. Brought two unrelated people and forced them into one..

Now, see where we find ourselves!!

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari / Whenever I Think About Nigeria, I See A Problem That Appears Unsolvable. / We will investigate invasion of Owerri land by militants — Iwuanyawu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.