Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,095 members, 7,890,610 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:54 PM

Ethnic Politics In The Uk - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ethnic Politics In The Uk (1743 Views)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage / Unidentified Man Falls From Sky In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethnic Politics In The Uk by illusion2: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2010
agathamari:

i think you ment ethnicities, either way try again. irish and german only an i can tell you the percentages. most whites are a mix of under 3 ethnicities (i suggest you ask around) obamas mother was irish, she isnt a native american. as for royals in europe, they are nearly all related sad to say. they had a habit of marring children off as part of treaties
Well if you want to go that far,the Irish actually originated from the Gael people of pre-Medieval europe( some 9,000 years ago ) tongue
Re: Ethnic Politics In The Uk by agathamari(f): 10:37am On Mar 01, 2010
illusion2:

Well if you want to go that far,the Irish actually originated from the Gael people of pre-Medieval europe( some 9,000 years ago ) tongue
actualy you had the gael (from what is now spain) and the celts (netherland area) both originated in what is now turkey (where they split from the groups migrating into asia) prior to that from central/southern africa. if you realy want to technical that is tongue
Re: Ethnic Politics In The Uk by illusion2: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2010
agathamari:

actualy you had the gael (from what is now spain) and the celts (netherland area) both originated in what is now turkey (where they split from the groups migrating into asia) prior to that from central/southern africa. if you realy want to technical that is tongue
Provide proof of this please ? smiley

But if indeed you want to go back really far,you very well know the Garden of Eden was geographically located somewhere in the persian Gulf area. (between present day Iraq & Iran) . . . . . . , so your central/southen Africa progenitor of them Gaels & Celts most likely migrated from there tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ethnic Politics In The Uk by agathamari(f): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2010
illusion2:

Provide proof of this please ? smiley

But if indeed you want to go back really far,you very well know the Garden of Eden was geographically located somewhere in the persian Gulf area. (between present day Iraq & Iran) . . . . . . , so your central/southen Africa progenitor of them Gaels & Celts most likely migrated from there tongue tongue tongue tongue
sorry i go by genetic markers encoded in the DNA (watch human family tree you can find it on national geographics website) not 2,000 year old religios texts
Re: Ethnic Politics In The Uk by MandingoII(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2010
how come the Black people in the UK are so passive?

I know there is black people in the UK but we here in the United States do not SEE them or HEAR about them.

What's up with that?
Re: Ethnic Politics In The Uk by preselect(m): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2010
we are happily satisfied with what we have here cheesy

are you thinking of some black Prime Minister? well, that may take a little longer bc we are yet to see an Irish/catholic prime minister (even tony blair had to resign from office before declaring that he is catholic grin)

the welsh have had only one prime minister in the early 20th century, i'm talking of white non-english british

as for the blacks, we just dey. no wahala. we are not asking for too much grin . . . .
Re: Ethnic Politics In The Uk by snowdrops(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2010
redsun:

But the way the labour government gave instant credence to all the eastern european countries that newly joined the EU to come into britain without restriction and in less than one year having full rights in the system as full fledge british citizens is enough to cost labour the election.

It is like opening the borders of britain to africans to come into britain,live,work and claim all the benefits available. in an instant.Those people are beyond third world state because an nigerian is even more update than them.
It was not the labour government. It was an EU directive
Re: Ethnic Politics In The Uk by illusion2: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2010
MandingoII:

how come the Black people in the UK are so passive?
I know there is black people in the UK but we here in the United States do not SEE them or HEAR about them.
What's up with that?
I think its cos of Blacks percentage of the total population in the US is much higher (around 15%) & sugnificant than in the UK (less than 7%).

And (in my own opinion),almost all americans are ultimately settlers (including whites),unlike in the UK where the whites are 'indigenous' to the area.

agathamari:

sorry i go by genetic markers encoded in the DNA (watch human family tree you can find it on national geographics website) not 2,000 year old religios texts

This makes use of yet to be fully ascertained carbon dating my dear. I'll stick with the Bible story for now. . .thank you wink
Re: Ethnic Politics In The Uk by jasonXX: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2012
illusion2:
I think its cos of Blacks percentage of the total population in the US is much higher (around 15%) & sugnificant than in the UK (less than 7%).

And (in my own opinion),almost all americans are ultimately settlers (including whites),unlike in the UK where the whites are 'indigenous' to the area.

This makes use of yet to be fully ascertained carbon dating my dear. I'll stick with the Bible story for now. . .thank you wink

Well I for one am not going to trod on another race,we blacks are 'indigenous',ands would crucify anyone that tried to say otherwise as being racist,annnnnnnd YET I have noticed some of our Black Intellectuals want to toss out these psuedo-scientific claims that whites are not 'indigenous' to the Uk or even Europe,that we ruled the UK and Europe way back and all this stuff.
I have seen some of our INTELLECTUALS claim the Celts where actually blacks,and even this African pygmies,and their Druids where blacks and this was going so far as to say this was during the time of the ROMAN EMPIRE,and that whites calling themselves Celts came later!

Inshort our INTELLECTUALS would both deny another race it's history by rewriting it in our favor,plus call Roman Historians LIARS in the process!

The Roman Historian Diodorus noted this about the Celts:
Their aspect is terrifying...They are very tall in stature, with ripling muscles under clear white skin. Their hair is blond, but not naturally so: they bleach it, to this day, artificially, washing it in lime and combing it back from their foreheaads. They look like wood-demons, their hair thick and shaggy like a horse's mane.

Here is two pics of Roman marbel copy of Greek work of the late 3rd century B.C. of a Gaulish Celt.The Celts where Clearly WHITE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Who Performed At Obama's Inauguration Shot Dead In Chicago / More Photos From Florida Airport Shooting That Killed Five. / See What The Donald Trump's Official Car (cadillac One) Is Likely Made Of.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.