Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,346 members, 7,891,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:44 PM

A School Of Nursing Where Student Nurses Were Asked To Wash Toilet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A School Of Nursing Where Student Nurses Were Asked To Wash Toilet (393 Views)

Kaduna Govt Seals Al-Azhar Academy Where Student Was Brutalised To Death / NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men / Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A School Of Nursing Where Student Nurses Were Asked To Wash Toilet by LutherQueen: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Wonders they say shall never end! I was at home on Saturday and my younger sister was gisting me about her school ( a School of Nursing in South West) and she got to a point where she told me that she was asked to wash toilet (despite having School Cleaners) just because she forgot to sign the attendance register the previous day. What surprised me most was that they were asked to wash the toilet in Nursing uniform... Can you imagine? A white uniform for that matter.Let's assume they want to punish them (despite not been a secondary nor primary school) why would they ask them towash it in School uniform? What is the implication of this on the image of nursing? How are they portraying nursing as a profession? Why do they want to ridicule there beautiful profession? What are the governing body of Nurses going to do about this (they do complain that Nollywood portrays them wrongly)...My advise to them is to arrange there house very well before complaining about outsiders not portraying them in good light...

Pls help move it to front page so that their governing council can see it...thanks
Re: A School Of Nursing Where Student Nurses Were Asked To Wash Toilet by Joysmith2: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
shocked cool shocked
Re: A School Of Nursing Where Student Nurses Were Asked To Wash Toilet by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
If there is nothing wrong in using a toilet then i don't think there should be any in washing it

(1) (Reply)

Apply FCE Eha-amufu Post UTME Form Online 2017/18 / Kogi State University Poat Utme PROCEDURE / ASUU Suspends Strike On Monday 18 After Meeting With FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.