Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,233 members, 7,943,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Pls, Am I Doing The Right Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, Am I Doing The Right Thing (760 Views)

Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? / Am I Doing The Right Thing? ( Please Advice) / What Am I Doing In Her Room-(happening Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Am I Doing The Right Thing by Holumighty(m): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2010
THERE IS A BEAUTIFUL DELTA LADY IN MY DEPARTMENT AND WHICH I HAPPEN TO BE THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THAT DEPARTMENT, SHE ONCE TOLD ME TO TAKE HER OUT BUT COULDNT DO IT DUE TO THEN, SO WHEN I WAS READY SHE FEELS THERE IS NO REASON TO STROLL OUT AGAIN, REALLY! I HAVE FEELINGS FPR HER AND REALLY WANT TO SETTLE DOWN WITH HER, BUT TO MY SURPRISE AFTER I EXPRESS MY FEELINGS TO HER SHE TOLD ME SHE DID TRADITION MARRIAG BEFORE COMING TO SCHOOL AND SHE SHOW ME PICS FOR CONFIRMATION. NOW WE ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER AND HELP HER ALOT EVEN THOUGH IWE HAVE NOTHING.
SHOULD I KEEP HER OR ERASE MY MIND AND GET ANOTHER GIRL FOR MY SELF BECAUSE I CAN READ SHE IS NOT FEELING TO SECURE BECAUSE OF THE LEVEL OF CARE SHOWED HER
Re: Pls, Am I Doing The Right Thing by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2010
It looks like you really need to "erase your mind" from this poor english more than anything else. May God help Nigeria.
Re: Pls, Am I Doing The Right Thing by Tonyet1(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2010
:d
Re: Pls, Am I Doing The Right Thing by coolier(f): 9:36am On Feb 22, 2010
Stop living in a fools paradise! You cannot have her, she's betrothed to another person. She told you and showed you proof. What else do you want? You're doing the wrong thing.
Re: Pls, Am I Doing The Right Thing by desertboom(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2010
@ poster. I just wonder how you became the Vice President of your department. Bro, you seriously need to improve on your written english. However, it has been confirmed and verified by you that she is married or do you want to commit adultery? Please, get your mind off her.
Re: Pls, Am I Doing The Right Thing by atilla(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2010
I think you should ERASE HER FROM MIND
Re: Pls, Am I Doing The Right Thing by toosoon(m): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2010
You are a disgrace to mankind for asking if you should keep her.
chineke see this small school boys ohhhhhhhhhh
Re: Pls, Am I Doing The Right Thing by Holumighty(m): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2010
Thnak you all, i appreciate your effort about your coment on my composure. JOhn Smith said and i quote "if you are in a good sitiuation, dont worry it"ll change. if you are in a bad situation, it'll change" your state of mind at times determine what your composure will be. but all the same i am saying a big thank you for your comments
Re: Pls, Am I Doing The Right Thing by smooooooth: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2010
and someone was complaining why didnt a nigerian university come top ten in the lastest ranking.

abeg come and see a nigerian student here, talking alot of nonsense.
Re: Pls, Am I Doing The Right Thing by Godalone(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2010
Ceeno E vu:

It looks like you really need to "erase your mind" from this poor english more than anything else.

lol
Re: Pls, Am I Doing The Right Thing by r231(m): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2010
smooooooth:

and someone was complaining why didnt a nigerian university come top ten in the lastest ranking.

abeg come and see a nigerian student here, talking alot of nonsense.

he is the VICE PRESIDENT you know cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pls, Am I Doing The Right Thing by Ournaija: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2010
Holumighty:

Thnak you all, i appreciate your effort about your coment on my composure. JOhn Smith said and i quote "if you are in a good sitiuation, dont worry it"ll change. if you are in a bad situation, it'll change" your state of mind at times determine what your composure will be. but all the same i am saying a big thank you for your comments

He still got liver to quote. Why do we have Jamb?
Re: Pls, Am I Doing The Right Thing by daduke2k(m): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2010
rofl,. the guy accepted his language faults ,afterall english is a second language in Nigeria. make una no blame am

(1) (Reply)

Lies leads to emotional problem / Tell Me Wat To Do / Building Your Confidence In Dating Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.