Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,873 members, 7,889,914 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:31 AM

Legalising Abortion In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Legalising Abortion In Nigeria (1024 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / Is Abortion Right In This Instance? / Abortion In Nigeria: Legality, Morality And The Fear Of God (theists, Deists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legalising Abortion In Nigeria by chukuoyims(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2007
The Nigerian Government is on gear to liberalize abortion again ,which efforts of society of gynecologists and gynecologists failed in 1982 in a bill sent to the National assembly to put to Law.Please our dear country does not have the supporting economic condition.Its abominable and a taboo in the African culture.Their RIGHTS were also enshrined in the UN Universal Declaration of Human Right in 1948.The Old Testament heartly declares that conception is a gift from God.
Re: Legalising Abortion In Nigeria by agnesoseka: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2007
hmn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Legalising Abortion In Nigeria by chukuoyims(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2007
but agnes in your heart of hearts is it rational.
Re: Legalising Abortion In Nigeria by Ferlie(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2007
i support it - hun, i go nack myself tire if this is so. just watch me. the real atumopo of Lagos.
Re: Legalising Abortion In Nigeria by chukuoyims(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2007
Ferlie,You are one of those who has gone western is life and reasoning.Like the Americans Pregnancy is a disease that can only be cured by abortion,but tell me if your own mum had commited this murder /crime during your pregnancy what would you have preached.ABORTION is MURDER,so don't hide under any societal evil to defend yourself.
It is evil.Keep religion out of it and rational.
Re: Legalising Abortion In Nigeria by Backslider(m): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2007
@ Topic

There is Murder called correction of ones mistake. Human life is not a mistake, The Sexual act is the mistake itself.

Sin is now very sweet and man finding ways to cleanse himself.
Re: Legalising Abortion In Nigeria by Ferlie(m): 11:00am On Mar 21, 2007
na u be mistake - me them no born me by mistake - shut up.
Re: Legalising Abortion In Nigeria by chukuoyims(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2007
I was not born by mistake but for a purpose and neither were you too.Though truth is bitter it must be told.No religion preaches nor promote it but if it must be done to safe live it becomes pertinent and sponteneous to do it.

(1) (Reply)

Churches And More Churches! What Do You Have To Say About Cherubim & Sera / The Devil's Scheme / The Tragedy Of Theology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.