Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,418 members, 7,914,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:55 PM

Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children (25730 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos / "Broke Guy" - Paul Okoye Shares Major Throwback Picture / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children by miketayo(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
lulubrowny:
Don't they have Igbo names?

Pls help me ask.him.. It's neither igbo, Yoruba nor a Christian name.. Cameron aliona undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children by cstr1000: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
The children look very yorubatic. cheesy
Their mother's gene is strong.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children by lelvin(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2017

9jaAmerican:
i bet he doesnt even know u dont like his face,or you may find out he doesnt like your face either...

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children by richard870(m): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
lilmax:
I don't just like this guy's face
Actually thot I was d only one....too fake & childish!
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children by gbaliciousgbali: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Beautifool childrens
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children by Davidscott(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
they lookin gud and sweet
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children by Adaomalight(f): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Poor boy; I wish he could say the same about Lola Omotayo.
The terror his late mother and brothers warned him against. I've told him, He just can't keep running away from home because of the witch.

Ana ako ihe ozo, gi na ako ihe ozo.

SMH
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children by Emmaskill(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Poor boy;
I wish he could say the same about Lola Omotayo.

The terror his late mother and brothers warned him against.
I've told him,
He just can't keep running away from home because of the witch.
bros u b their family member?? if no, then stop dat ur monitoring spirit, is not good 4 u health.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children by darita: 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Go for paternity test now, ds ya children no even carry ya nose
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children by Eu24(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose. Measuring 113,740square Meter

Title;
Survey plan n Deed of agreement with family receipts.

Its a direct deal if u call this #

Thanks for reading

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Cute Photo Of His Children by campbelljosh(m): 3:22am On Aug 31, 2017
Haba. You can see the future
edeXede:
embarassed

Pretty children I must admit but one looks like a gay. He could turn out to be so, you could never know. Could you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) / Omah Lay Speaks About The Ugandan Show, His Arrest And Release / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.