Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,902 members, 7,886,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

How To Get To Ikoyi From Oshodi? ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get To Ikoyi From Oshodi? ? (6646 Views)

From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix / Photos From Oshodi Bus Terminal Newly Opened / Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get To Ikoyi From Oshodi? ? by ZigZiglar: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2017
I have an appointment at an office off Osborne road just in front of Osborne estate Ikoyi, what is the shortest and less expensive route to Osborne road from Ago palace way Okota?
Re: How To Get To Ikoyi From Oshodi? ? by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:43am On Aug 30, 2017
ZigZiglar:
I have an appointment at an office off Osborne road just in front of Osborne estate Ikoyi, what is the shortest and less expensive route to Osborne road from Ago palace way Okota?

You must be a learner. You come lag dey ask for directions. Jump into BRT going to Racecourse, from there German your way, nobody will spoonfeed you in Lagos, make I enter road dey go Obalende.
Re: How To Get To Ikoyi From Oshodi? ? by ZigZiglar: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

You must be a learner. You come lag dey ask for directions. Jump into BRT going to Racecourse, from there German your way, nobody will spoonfeed you in Lagos, make I enter road dey go Obalende.

Since you no even sabi Lagos like that...u for just buzz off instead of replying and let people who know the way better reply...abi na FTC syndrome dey worry u? 'Jump into BRT going to Racecourse'...laughing at your ignorance sha grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christmas: 201 FRSC Mobile Courts To Begin Sitting Monday / Help: Going To Ghana / Countries To Migrate As A Non-graduate / Menial Worker After This Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.