Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,921 members, 7,872,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Earning Through E-commerce Made Easy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earning Through E-commerce Made Easy (300 Views)

4 Ways Of Earning Through Real Estate Investment In Nigeria / Information Marketing. Why Aren't You Earning Through It? / Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earning Through E-commerce Made Easy by johnsuccess(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2017
Deep thought #1

Many people in Nigeria and Africa today love to visit Jumia.com, Konga.com, Hotels.ng, Wakanow.com. Their days are simply incomplete without them browsing these apps and looking through their exciting list of offers. They particularly love the shinny and colorful display of their products and the mouth watering offers of their services.

Secretly, they wished that their fathers owned the apps/E-commerce businesses. They fantasize on how they can choose an item that catches their fancy and simply put it in the virtual carts, order for it and have it delivered on their doorsteps. Despite the fact that many of such fantasy loving prospects can hardly afford most of what the site offers, but then, who can charge you for wishing? If horses were wishes, beggars would definitely ride. ���

Many still, do actually have the disposable cash to spend online and if they have their ways, they would definitely prefer to have their baths and restroom online, if the apps can allow them to. They wouldn't visit any conventional market again if they have their way, as long as they can get it from these same E-commerce apps.

Many of the candidates I'm referring are here on this platform. They are called social media whizzies...they know all the nooks and crannies of the virtual world. If you or their pastors, Imam or even elders in the villages tell them something they haven't heard before, like Piuni global business, they will dash to *Google.com* and ask it if it is true or not. And guess what, if Google says No, you're done for. Forget it, you can never convince them of anything again that they will believe.

Now this is where I'm going. That love and massive interest you have in these apps are good. Those wishes you harbour are not misplaced and those things you wished you could do are entirely possible. Why? Because, *PIUNI IS AN APP LIKE ALL THOSE APPS MENTIONED ABOVE, AND MANY MORE PUT TOGETHER INTO ONE PLATFORM, PLACED RIGHT AT YOUR DOORSTEP*!!!��������������. Your wish has just come to pass and all u need to realize it is just a token to own a share in this massive E-commerce business platform.

So what are you going to do now that you know this? Would you view this as a mere hype, cajoling or scam, just as many people who were there when Google, Facebook, Netflix and a host of others started out. All of them were deemed unprofitable, scam and worthless...now many of those people are biting their fingernails in silent anguish for not taking the chance when the opportunity presented itself.

Very soon, if you don't join us now, you will definitely shop on our global E-commerce website, you will love looking through the marvelous pictures, you will order for Pizza from Milan and get it delivered to your bedroom, no doubt, you will spend a fortune, shopping from America to Japan and using our services like your life depends on it, but guess what, you will only be spending, you won't earn a farthing.

I and my fellow affiliates, will earn from you, yes, we will earn big. We will travel the world free, because you will make it happen for us easily, with your addictions to topup and shop online, whether you like it or not. Of course, you will pay for my lavish lifestyles, because you can't help but shop online. You love buying stuffs for the family from Amazon, Alibaba, Jumia, Marks & Spencers, etc.. So how can you escape not making me richer?

Jumia is already making $50m monthly, Amazon is making over $50bn monthly, Alibaba is already making $30bn monthly from China markets alone and they are all on our Piuni Platform, waiting to explode ��� on another dimension... Did i hear u say what! I just hope you are not that person on the customer's side of Piuni, when you can be both service provider and customer at the same time...I'm waiting for you.

If u need more info on dis, WhatsApp me on

Ps: this is not restricted to Nigeria or Nigerians it is globally applicable.

#Decide to join d winning team today.

Yours truly
Atunbi John

(1) (Reply)

6 Tips For Attracting Angel Investors / People Empowerment And Investment Networking / I Buy Itunes And Other Gift's At Good Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.