Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,259 members, 7,923,246 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:24 PM

NDLEA Harassment Or Duty - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NDLEA Harassment Or Duty (1684 Views)

Is This Not Harassment By This Loan App People? / Facebook Announces New Features To Prevent Harassment On Its Platform / Delta State University sacks 10 Lecturers, 8 Junior Staff Over Sexual Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Harassment Or Duty by Entityhimself(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2017
Is NDLEA Agent supposed to go through my phone?. I'm asking because on a journey from Umuahia to Calabar, an NDLEA Agent asked to see my phone after searching my bag and I gave to it to him and the next thing I saw was that he was going through my Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Text Messages. I shouted at the guy that it's my privacy he should not do something like that and then one other guy that was there said there was nothing like absolute privacy. Please I want to ask is this true. And was he supposed to go through my messages?

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Guchi Money Entertainment / How Davido And/or His Boys "Unintentionally" Murdered Tagbo. / Not Every Wealth Is A Legitimate Wealth.be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.