Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,912 members, 7,931,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:45 PM

Can We Have Cybersport Universities? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can We Have Cybersport Universities? (335 Views)

Afe Babalola Rejects 120 Cut-off Mark For Nigerian Universities / Civil Servants Sending Their Children To Private Universities Are Corrupt – ASUU / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Have Cybersport Universities? by RoseLoffer: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2017
Now we have eSports programs and scholarships in some US universities, schools and colleges. As i know, there are seven places in the word now where you can get it:
1. University of California, Irvine (USA)
2. Robert Morris University (USA)
3. University of Pikeville (USA)
4. Columbia College (USA)
5. Garnes Vidaregaande Skule (Norway)
6. Arlanda Gymnasiet School (Sweden)
7. WME-IMG Academy (USA)

Do you think that we can have a lot of them in the nearest future? And should we have them at all? There are a lot of thought about eSports, but i really want to make a research about eSports and education in United States. So i need your thoughts about this problem. Every comment is important, every thought. Already thank you!

Madigan from dissertation abstract writing service.
Re: Can We Have Cybersport Universities? by stevemaloy: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Well, you can say that i am conservative person, but i don`t want that kind of universities in US at all. You can say that i`m wrong, but just answer one question: Do you want your child to spend absolutely all the time in front of the computer? Sure not. That`s why I'm so categorical.
Re: Can We Have Cybersport Universities? by RoseLoffer: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Steve, thank you for your reply!

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Post-utme Pre-admission Screening Registration Instructions Full Detail / Breaking: ASUU Finally Reaches Agreement With FG / African Media Network (AMNETT) Releases NEWSLETTER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.