Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,619 members, 7,941,380 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

After Producing Several Hits , Producer Young John Is Worth Only 15m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Producing Several Hits , Producer Young John Is Worth Only 15m (1661 Views)

Producer, Young Jonn Sends Message To Artistes Owing Him, Threatens To Expose Th / Lil Kesh And Young John Fell Twice While Performing On Stage / Music Producer Young John Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Producing Several Hits , Producer Young John Is Worth Only 15m by princeemmma(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2017
YBNL Nation’s top rated music producer Young John “The Wicked Producer” has been discovered to worth peanuts despite the many Nigerian artists he’s produced (whose net worth counts in millions of naira and even dollars).

It touched the hearts of music lovers when the revelation was made by a music analyst who seems to know Young John professionally as well as personally. The analyst, who took fans into the revered producer’s biography, made known that Young John is a 22-year-old student of the University of Ibadan and hails from the Oil City - Akwa Ibom State.

Young John has produced many songs for Nigerian artistes especially Olamide, and all these artists are worth in hundreds of millions. However, he is worth just N15M. A couple of artists and songs he has produced include; Gbese and Efejoku for Lil Kesh, Biggest Backside and The Badest for Davido, Mama for Kiss Daniel, and several for Olamide.

All of the songs he produced for those artists were hits. And 85% of those artists are worth over N100M. Yet, Young John can only boast of a N15M net worth. I don’t think he’s getting a fair treatment in the industry. What do you think?

Re: After Producing Several Hits , Producer Young John Is Worth Only 15m by Friedyokes: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2017
You don't think ...im call you complain?
Re: After Producing Several Hits , Producer Young John Is Worth Only 15m by colossus91(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2017
i dnt undertsand is young John not wicked?. why bother about him?? grin
Re: After Producing Several Hits , Producer Young John Is Worth Only 15m by Larryfest(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Friedyokes:
You don't think ...im call you complain?
Lol...u dey mind dem? If it's even true atal at 22yrs he is worth 15m that ain't bad when some 52yrs are not even worth 15k.

2 Likes

Re: After Producing Several Hits , Producer Young John Is Worth Only 15m by Nbote(m): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2017
Is he complaining? How much do u think it costs to produce a song? His agreement with dem is probably a one off payment which doesn't include royalties from d song

2 Likes

Re: After Producing Several Hits , Producer Young John Is Worth Only 15m by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2017
If I hear
Re: After Producing Several Hits , Producer Young John Is Worth Only 15m by RSVP: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2017
U think its easy to make money??

You know what guys did to get rich dis days hmm?

Can you eat sHiitt?? I mean real sHiiitttt!

Dude is doing well at dat age and you've got to respect his hustle!.

2 Likes

Re: After Producing Several Hits , Producer Young John Is Worth Only 15m by Amberon11: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2017
How are they not treating him fairly?

Is it not what he charges that they pay him?
Re: After Producing Several Hits , Producer Young John Is Worth Only 15m by decatalyst(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2017
Young John is always wicked for their beats...and the artistes are always weaked when it comes to paying him grin

He needs to have a structure for billing and PR. wink
Re: After Producing Several Hits , Producer Young John Is Worth Only 15m by Ajewealth123(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2017
He is paid whatever he charges
He is a producer and not a musician
He charges 250k per production so if he is worth 15m, he try gan self.
Song wey I do that time for lala hand for egbeda, na 25k I pay o.

1 Like

Re: After Producing Several Hits , Producer Young John Is Worth Only 15m by Zimri(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2017
angry
He is a hustler and not a fraudster.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Promised Me Toyota Corolla’ -lady Calls Out Davido’s Hypeman Special Spesh / Fans Call Out Tiwa Savage For Continuing To Perform Barefoot / Adesua Etomi and BankyW step out in style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.