Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,604 members, 7,937,710 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song (17474 Views)

Download: Tope Alabi & TY Bello – Iwo Lawa O Ma Bo / [album] Tope Alabi & TY Bello - The Spirit Of Life / Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by premium9ja(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2017
News Hit, Attention Stand as The Most Wonderful Nigerian Female Photographer and singer, Ty Bello announced the featuring of one of The Nigerian Spiritual Gospel Singer, Sinach on her forth coming worship single.

The section which is of Ty Bello‘s music sections,titled Spontaneous worship hosted sinach to a marvelous worship, which TY Bello herself ‘You’re mine. she explains such section with Sinach as ‘wonder‘.

Furthermore, she explained how nice it is to be with the award winning gospel artist Sinach,saying;

SINACH: Last week God gave me the gift of @therealsinach . On Monday ..we made spontaneous worship together … on Wednesday ..she was my muse for an entire day. Amazing woman.. what I’ll keep closer to heart are the deep deep deep conversations we had in between.I’m so honored to call you sister indeed . Thank you for bringing your wonder into our world . #comingsoon #filmed by @taiwo_jassy #song ‘You’re mine ‘ by @calledoutmusic

Source: http://www.premium9ja.com/2017/08/goodnews-ty-bello-featured-sinach-on.html

4 Likes

Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by Ogashub(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cool hope it won't end up not making sense...

FTC dedicated to airtel network and nepa

5 Likes

Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God, that is who you are.....

Waiting for another genuine undiluted worship song as this from the duo!!
The combination will be wow!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by MoreWahala: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Can't wait to hear, this are true singers.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by Elslim: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
just passing by... rat don pursue me from my house oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by Ladyjumong(f): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Waiting
cool
Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by miki1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
#realwomen
Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by justi4jesu(f): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Splendid.
Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by free2ryhme: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
premium9ja:
News Hit, Attention Stand as The Most Wonderful Nigerian Female Photographer and singer, Ty Bello announced the featuring of one of The Nigerian Spiritual Gospel Singer, Sinach on her forth coming worship single.

The section which is of Ty Bello‘s music sections,titled Spontaneous worship hosted sinach to a marvelous worship, which TY Bello herself ‘You’re mine. she explains such section with Sinach as ‘wonder‘.

Furthermore, she explained how nice it is to be with the award winning gospel artist Sinach,saying;

SINACH: Last week God gave me the gift of @therealsinach . On Monday ..we made spontaneous worship together … on Wednesday ..she was my muse for an entire day. Amazing woman.. what I’ll keep closer to heart are the deep deep deep conversations we had in between.I’m so honored to call you sister indeed . Thank you for bringing your wonder into our world . #comingsoon #filmed by @taiwo_jassy #song ‘You’re mine ‘ by @calledoutmusic

Source: http://www.premium9ja.com/2017/08/goodnews-ty-bello-featured-sinach-on.html

nice
Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by Vicvalentine: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sinach voice combo with Ty bello .

Can't wait

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by Badonasty(m): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
premium9ja:

Ok
Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by paiz: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Please where will she shot the video?
I need to hawk something

8 Likes

Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by PqsMike: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wetin concern me ....

Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by HMZi: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
swagenity please download 'AMERICAN GODS' for me please....its just 90mb,my tecno tv 395635 can handle such downloads..

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by ziego(m): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
okay
Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by emmy4lov(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
ok...

we are waiting

Samsung on5 and htc on m9 for Urgent sale
lagos
whatsapp/call 07065173203
Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by mayorwah98(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oluwa loni glory
Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by Tallino25(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
cant wait for the song, wonderful combination coolcant wait for the song, wonderful combination
Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by Pavore9: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Looking forward to tthe collabo
Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by VampireeM(f): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sinach is really talented. I like her recent track "What a Beautiful Name It is, The Name Of Jesus"
Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by ofiko123(m): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
we are waiting......
Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by fpeter(f): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ogashub:
Cool hope it won't ending up not making sense...

FTC dedicated to airtel network and nepa

Just as your post...

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by naturefellow(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
paiz:
I need to hawk something

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by emi12(f): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
I thought TY Bello was a secular musician
lemme not say anything sha
hoping for d best from d "two both of them".
just passing grin
Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
nice
Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmm amazing!!!!! Two song birds!!!
Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by rosy4u(f): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
paiz:
I need to hawk something

grin grin grin
Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by sshalom(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
That will definitely be a soul lifting song!
Re: TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song by lovelyronke20(f): 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
Can't wait for the song to drop

https://ngmp3.com

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) / PICTURES: [K1 De Ultimate] Kwam 1's Mansion In Ijebu Ode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.