Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:08 AM

If I Cook The Soups & Stews I'll Need For A Whole Month And... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If I Cook The Soups & Stews I'll Need For A Whole Month And... (691 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / Husband Refused To Cook The Jollof Rice!! / What Can I Cook For 2k That Would Last Family Of 5 Till Next Week Friday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Cook The Soups & Stews I'll Need For A Whole Month And... by Joel3(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2017
if i cook the soup & stew i'll need for a whole month and after sharing them to sizes then put them in deep freezer with guaranteed of icing.

will these soups and stews lost their freshness, nutrients and value? or a whole month look to long??
Re: If I Cook The Soups & Stews I'll Need For A Whole Month And... by Joel3(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
suen lalasticlala
Re: If I Cook The Soups & Stews I'll Need For A Whole Month And... by okirewaju(f): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nope

As long as you have steady supply of electricity then you are good to go

Unless you believe in the school of thought of fresh soup everyday then OYO is your case
Re: If I Cook The Soups & Stews I'll Need For A Whole Month And... by Abiagirl777(f): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
yes!max shld be 3 weeks and with constant light.also ,mek sure you use small containers that'll be OK for you one at a time,that way you don't keep defrosting and freezing the entire soup always.
Re: If I Cook The Soups & Stews I'll Need For A Whole Month And... by Joel3(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
so you all are saying it still going to look like new after 3 weeks. as for power there well be generator incase of electricity didn't show up just to ice it.

instead of cooking poor small daily soup. but looking at cooking very rich larger soups.

cost wise. this favoured larger soups. and easier to run budget.

(1) (Reply)

Wawu! Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Turn 17 (photos) / Hi / 5 Mates You Must Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.