Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:08 AM

5 Amazing Benefits Of Kola Nut - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Amazing Benefits Of Kola Nut (1438 Views)

Unregistered Tiger Nut Drinks Caused Lagos Cholera Outbreak – Govt / How To Use Bitter Kola For Any Eye Problem Treatments / 18 Health Benefits Of Wonderful Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Amazing Benefits Of Kola Nut by ifagbamila: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
5 Amazing Benefits Of Kola Nut
Boosts Metabolism
One of the unique effects of the kola nut, largely due to its caffeine content, is its ability to stimulate the body and increase heart rate. While this can potentially be dangerous for people who suffer from pre-existing heart conditions, it can provide a necessary metabolic boost for those with slow metabolisms. This can actually optimize heart health, as caffeine can be a health stimulant in moderate doses. This also helps the metabolism optimize itself, which has a wide range of positive enzymatic and physiological effects on the body.
Increases Circulation
By stimulating heart rate and increasing circulation, kola nuts are able to boost oxygenation to certain essential parts of the body, including the skin, extremities, organs, and even the brain. This is why kola nuts are sometimes referred to as cognitive boosters, as increased levels of oxygen in the brain have been connected with higher levels of cognition and concentration. Kola nuts were traditionally consumed because they “cleared the mind”. This can also promote healing of wounds and cellular repair through the increased flow of oxygen and nutrients.
Improves Digestion
For thousands of years, kola nuts have been chewed or consumed by indigenous cultures in Africa both in ceremonies and in the treatment of digestive upset. The active ingredients of the kola nut are able to improve digestion and nutrient uptake, while also reducing constipation, bloating, cramping, and other, more serious, gastrointestinal issues.
Prevents Prostate Cancer
Although research is still in its early stages and is still a matter of debate in some circles, Some of the phytoestrogens and phytoandrogens found in kola nuts are able to stimulate apoptosis in prostate cancer cells. This line of study is relatively new, but applications for other types of cancerous cells are also being explored.
Boost Immune System
The roots, stem, and leaves of the kola tree have been found to have volatile compounds that can prevent certain bacterial infections in the human body. These bacterial infections include those responsible for causing a wide range of respiratory illnesses, including bronchitis, meningitis, and tuberculosis. Kola nut extracts are available in most health stores, but the nuts themselves have not been directly connected to this medicinal benefit.

This and other 28 medicinal leaves and fruits has been specially sellected for perfect cure of

*Quick ejaculation *Toilet disease *Ulcer *Hypertension *Diabetics *Typhoid *Body Weakness *Minor sight problem
With a cup of tea. I mean just a cup of Herbal tea made up of local medicinal leaves and fruits,QUICK EJACULATION and TOILET DISEASE will be OUT of your life COMPLETELY. Thousands of living witness is just a reason why i do not have to say so much.
Moringa + Water Mellon + Plantain + Aloe Vera + Coconut + Ginger + Garlic + Wheat + Bitter kola + Bitter leaves + Scent leaves + Honey + Pine apple ...and other twenty seven medicinal leaves and fruits,you will surely be set free after a complete dose needed for just ONE WEEK cure.

* * *The HERBAL Tea is 100 % money back guarantee.* * *

Over 1,000,000 customers cant be wrong.

For distribution,questions and test sample call
Call 08137546340.
( get CURED...dont treat...WE CURE...we DONT treat...Get CURED...)

Who will believe that i will ever be a man again,weak erection and premature ejaculation
is one of the must horrible sickness on earth to man...thanks to Perfect Cure - Olamilekan

It difficult to believe that there is a cure for toilet diseases, i have been suffering from toilet diseases since
last three years but today i am happy that am cure from it with the herbal
tea,Perfect Cure...Dolapo

After months of extreme discomfort from gastritis and ulcers,Doctor prescribed many drugs, But only
seemed to worsen things.In agony,unable to sleep,I scoured the internet and
found PERFECT CURE. Believe me, this really works... Grace.

I have had a long history of borderline high blood pressure usually in the 145/95 to 149/98 range.
I found ur product and began using it. I felt better and I had to go back to my doctor for a check up,..
it was only 135/75-thanks. - Stephen

Re: 5 Amazing Benefits Of Kola Nut by Bertevan(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Enjoy Sex. I Feel Nothing Or My Joystick Hurts / COVID -19. Look What I Found On Alibaba My Country People. / Meet Toko, The Man Who Spent Over $15,000 To Become A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.