Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

Earn From Your Idea With Shortcode Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn From Your Idea With Shortcode Business (347 Views)

Need Business Idea with 300k start up! / Make Fortune From Shortcode Business With Just Small Capital / What You Need To Know About SMS Shortcode Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn From Your Idea With Shortcode Business by godwinweb(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
For the past 3 years, We’ve been helping people like you attract tremendous financial success in their lives through this shortcode business.
And we can help you do the same. The key is for you to be ready.

Just the fact you’re reading this short article tells me you want to make more money through this business opportunity the mobile trend has presented to you. So congratulations for taking inspired action.

To be right upfront – We’re a living proof that you can earn as much as you desire from the mobile marketing industry ranging from BulkSMS, Voice Broadcasting to Shortcode which you are about to discover it’s earning potential in this article. In fact, you’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish IF you just take that first step forward — just like we did and today we are Nigeria No.1 shortcode provider.

And I want to help you do just that — starting today! Not next month. Not next week. Not tomorrow. I mean STARTING TODAY!

Let me explain in clear term

If you have ever received a text message from different short numbers asking you reply to get something, and you simply deleted it, I want you to do something very important.
Stop Deleting those messages! Why do I say that? It’s actually simple.
Letting them fill up your inbox will always remind you that right inside your phone is a system for generating on-going daily income, a system so good, it is probably, the best benefit ever derived with the introduction of GSM service in Nigeria.

Example: Mr. Godwin received a message that looks like this:
"Would you like to increase your resistance to stress by strengthening your physical health? Type STRESS and send to 33222."

Message to Mr. GODWIN

Mr. Godwin respond to this by typing STRESS as stated and send to the number 33222, N50 will be debited from Mr. Godwin's phone credit.
Now what happen next is that the owner of the Short Code that Mr. Godwin actually send the reply to, will be Credited with the N50 that was debited from Mr. Godwin's airtime. And the sweetest part of it is that the more the short code owner send the SMS to many people, the more he is being credited N50 and it keep accumulating like that till it form a whole lots of money. That's how simple and lucrative this shortcode business is and In my own case I receive this type of message 3 times or more than in a day from .. MTN, Coca cola, Guinness, Indomie etc. . The interesting part of this business is that most of the people sending this message like “inspiring quote, text this to win this,. Is their Idea that fetching them catch on daily basis making money without selling E-book or video nor stressing life. The owner of Google we are using today all started with idea. Why not turn your Idea into profit with shortcode business and starting earning big.

Below is the picture of your earning daily.

No. of Responders Per day Amount You Make Daily
100 ₦ 5,000
150 ₦ 7,500
500 ₦ 25,000
5,000 ₦ 250,000
10,000 ₦ 500,000
25, 000 ₦ 1,250,000
Now lets say you are slow to boost your marketing campaign strategies of getting 5,000 response daily, The whole 5,000 people text back just once monthly, it simply means for that month you are still making N250,000.

You don't need to rent office to make this business generate huge fund for you. We'll handle everything for you including setup and maintenance. Your duty is to focus on managing your business!

Don't think. Don't Wonder. Just Try This Lucrative Shortcode Business Out. You Wouldn't Regret It

+234 90 601 413 65

Your internet friend,

Godwin

(1) (Reply)

Using SMS Shortcode As A Marketing Strategy. / To Raise Capital For Your Business; You Need A Business Plan / Lets Buy This Software For Facebook Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.