Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,665 members, 7,918,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:43 PM

Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) (25022 Views)

Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) / Aba Residents Show Love To President Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nice one!
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
i trust sahara reporters to post pics of where they share 1000naira notes grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by Briee(f): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Non indigenes deceiving themselves

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by harriet412(f): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
They will still not learn...ever since the president came bk, its now they are rallying undecided\
How much are they paid for this
When will they have sense.....

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by emajoe: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Some Rivers state indigenes came out this morning to stage a rally to welcome President Buhari from his medical trip to London. They also used the rally to express gratitude to the President for some of the developmental projects that have been penned down for the state. The rally was mostly attended by APC members in the state. See more photos below

View Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/rivers-state-indigenes-stage-welcome-back-rally-president-buhari-pictures/

hahahahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin

With Amaechi in mind, shocked shocked shocked , not to be dropped in event of shake-up.
".........with many projects penned down for the state"
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Deltagiant:
Nonsense. Rented crowd by APC agents of darkness to curry personal favors.
D tin pain you wella. E enter you deep.
Sai Buhari! grin
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by shevy878: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
undecided Rubbish dis is HATE PROTEST.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by Kobicove(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Where did these ones come from?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by Nackzy: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gullible ikwerrians it's quit unfortunate...i wouldn't blame you... I blame ur leaders.... Tell me one thing that buhari has done n how it has impacted ur life and that of your � family members....Anywhere belle face. Com

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by firstclassmumu: 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
chijioke19968:
make money call or whatsapp the number below
bross why u know stake better money make you win like 50 milla since na fixed match?
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by princetom1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
delishpot:
Youths go put stick for Aso Rock if you pay them small money. I do not count on these types of propaganda not in favour of Buhari not In Favour of GEJ. All those old plau3rs Sabi play games

Is it their fault? If not empty brain humans like the ones in the post. Imagine everyone has brain and 1k or bag of rice can't buy their vote... Hmnnn... End time youths grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by slowice(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
This nation has taken clowning to a whole new level... Everything is politics. No wonder there's no basic amenities in our society talk more about advancement.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by Rolly22(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
echodrum:
Fools everywhere. Nigeria can never get better. You are rejoicing that a whole president could not build a standard hospital wher he could be treated, he stayed outside the country for over 103 days to treat himself with Nigeria money and you are here celebrating it. What kind of DNA do Nigerians have in their blood? Jesus Fvcking Christ!

Nigerians are the most useless people I have ever seen, Just pay them peanut and they will start dancing to your reggae and blues

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by Joel3(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
and to think of it this are the people who want good governments. lol. Nigeria youth have a long way to go. maybe i will go form my own country.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by delishpot: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
princetom1:

Is it their fault? If not empty brain humans like the ones in the post. Imagine everyone has brain and 1k or bag of rice can't buy their vote... Hmnnn... End time youths grin

You have said it all. They sell their lives for 1k and a cup of rice then turn around to cry over lack of performance.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by IamChristian900: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Stupid welcome back

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by dust144(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Seriously my comments are private, how much were you guys pay?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by Alameer(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
May Allah bless you all ameen
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by Nbote(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wait ayam not understanding... Did PMB visit d state or dey are jus welcoming him back from his London trip almost 2wks afta? Which kind of sycophancy b dis abeg

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by bankylan: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
blogbloke:
Some Rivers state indigenes came out this morning to stage a rally to welcome President Buhari from his medical trip to London. They also used the rally to express gratitude to the President for some of the developmental projects that have been penned down for the state. The rally was mostly attended by APC members in the state. See more photos below

View Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/rivers-state-indigenes-stage-welcome-back-rally-president-buhari-pictures/

It is not a curse.....Never expect anything good to come out of this country in this generation.

I need to get my family out asap!!!!! These people are less human.......What a collective captivity being displayed.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by SweetJoystick(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Amaechi and Dakuku I see una hand work

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by Lawalemi(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
There is trouble in this country

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by Respect55(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
There is nutin like dat here at Diobu. U only have to sound less Biafran here to be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ttipsy:
rubbish

Hey ya!

Sorry!

Feel ya pain!
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by Basdkg(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
so now why are de black stomach

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nackzy:
Gullible ikwerrians it's quit unfortunate...i wouldn't blame you... I blame ur leaders.... Tell me one thing that buhari has done n how it has impacted ur life and that of your � family members....Anywhere belle face. Com

Sorry for the heartbreak!

People who re in-tuned know what the government has achieved and owe nobody an explanation.
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by joelfm(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by AbuEzeFemi(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
one Love
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by FoolishBoy419: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
echodrum:
Fools everywhere. Nigeria can never get better. You are rejoicing that a whole president could not build a standard hospital wher he could be treated, he stayed outside the country for over 103 days to treat himself with Nigeria money and you are here celebrating it. What kind of DNA do Nigerians have in their blood? Jesus Fvcking Christ!

and you are a bigger fool for believing that your fellow fool is the fool that will give you a new country full of fools
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) by AODT(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
globemoney:

Projects penned down for the state after 3 years? APC is cancer
And after 16years what did they ( PDP) even penned down for the state??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Ask Judge To Withdraw His Motion For A Stay Of Execution / Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals / Sir Friday Nwosu Dies At 63

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.