Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Omoni Oboli Says Shes Comfortable Kissing Desmond Elliot And Ramsey Noah On Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Says Shes Comfortable Kissing Desmond Elliot And Ramsey Noah On Set (413 Views)

Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo / AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Says Shes Comfortable Kissing Desmond Elliot And Ramsey Noah On Set by ebonyblognaija: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
while In a chat with TheNETng, beautiful Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli, has made it clear that she would never kiss an actor on set if he has mouth odour.

According to the 39-year-old trained digital filmmaker, if the actor is someone she is comfortable with, like Ramsey Noah, Desmond Elliot or someone else, she’d prefer to give them mint to give a fresh breath.

She said:
‘No o, I won’t kiss him o!’ she exclaimed.
“I will not kiss him o, I will tell the director that I cannot kiss him.”
“Everybody knows that I am very particular about kissing scenes. So before we begin, I always say you need to find out if the actor’s breath is fresh.

ebonynaija.com

“If the actor is someone I am comfortable with, like Ramsey, Desmond Elliot or someone else, I prefer to give them mint, and tell them, young man, let’s help ourselves.”
“We both don’t want to be smelling each other’s breaths. I always make sure that their breath is fresh, we would both freshen our breaths because I will not want to offend anyone, if you know what I mean.”

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia Storms Idps Camp In Makurdi, See What He Gave Them (PHOTOS) / I Date Older Men Because They Don't Last Longer In Bed; Ghanaian Singer Belinda / Tiwa Savage Surprises Fans With New EP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.