Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,341 members, 7,974,439 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:57 AM

How Do I Find The Right Agent? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Find The Right Agent? (249 Views)

How Do I Find Out If A Land Is Registered In Nigeria? / I Find Genuine And Real Odds That Makes You Benefit From Sport Betting / Where Can I Find Cheap Farmland In Southeast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Find The Right Agent? by realtorng: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
The focus in this question is the word “Right”. There are a number of qualified agents to choose from therefore there is certainly no shortage in the availability of agents. But it is important that you find/choose an agent that fully understands what you are looking for, individual preference and whose professional and personal judgment you respect.
When you find an agent with the above qualities then be sure you are close to having the right agent.
You can check out Realtor.ng for real estate agent you might be interested in, contact details are available on the website.

(1) (Reply)

Any Distress 1000m2 In Banana Island For Sale Budget N350m. Sale Request : I Ne / Property For Sale / 3 Plots of Land with Building, C of O Available for @ Rumuobiakani Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.