Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,008 members, 7,880,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos (34193 Views)

Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix / Notorious Gang Leader Arrested After His Charm Failed During Police Raid (photo) / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by AnanseK(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
Franco93:
How on earth did we share the same roof with this people?

You mean these people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGYjVbE6_yc
https:///images/t2oMWa
Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by banmee(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
Franco93:

They are nigerians. It is a typical behavior of the average Nigerian to take the law into his or her own hands. So, trying to distance yourselves from them does not make any sense.
Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Following...
Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by naijamerican: 1:16am On Aug 31, 2017
Buhari is a devil. Bleep these murderous Fulanis. I can't stand this useless country known as Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by Idango(m): 1:50am On Aug 31, 2017
Franco93:

That is what a white man said too. He does not believe that the Blackman and the whiteman are from the same source.

Tribalism and racism are brothers.
Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by dreamangel: 1:59am On Aug 31, 2017
Who has arrested the Fulani for their many crimes across the nation? Double standards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by laliga01: 2:32am On Aug 31, 2017
mozat:
continue to blame Buhari for every of ur misfortune you hear mumu
Why cry more than the bereaved?

1 Like

Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by Originalsly: 2:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Hmmm...... the cases are under discreet investigation....until the suspects are charged.
Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by tundey86(m): 5:17am On Aug 31, 2017
Omeokachie:

Because Buhari have succeeded in turning the country into an animal farm where some animals are more equal than others.

Some blood are more sacred than those of others.
Mind what u say guy!
Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 31, 2017
BoneBlogger:
Read the press statement by the Nigeria Police Force Bauchi State Command;

In an ongoing effort to stop the extra-judicial killing by some notorious group popularly known as Babeli within Bauchi/Ganjuwa/Darazo LGAs. On 26/08/2017 Anti-Kidnapping Unit traced and arrested one Bello Abdullahi ‘m’ of Basirka Village, Jigawa State at Dajin Mountain, Bauchi LGA.

The suspect was wanted in connection of extra judicial killing, torture and extortion of Fulani nomads on fabricated allegations of being in connection with a criminal offence.

The suspect voluntarily confessed that he was involved in the extra judicial killing of the following: Ahmadu Musa Ardo ‘m’ 20yrs of Buzun Village, Ganjuwa LGA “Deceased”. Musa Saleh ‘m’ 19yrs of Balmo Village, Darazo LGA “Deceased”.

Meanwhile, on 19/08/2017 at about 0800hrs a case was reported at Maina Maji Division that, in the house of one Abdullahi Ori ‘male’ of Wuro Bogga Village, Duguri District, Alkaleri LGA, whom went for this year’s Hajj Pilgrimage at Saudi Arabia leaving his two wives at home, Fatima Abdullahi and Hindatu Abdullahi the younger wife.

When Fatima Abdullahi went out, her co-wife Hindatu Abdullahi went her room and took her child, a two weeks old baby named Mohammed Abdullahi to her own room and administered a suspected insecticide popularly known as Pia-Pia in to his mouth as a result the baby became unconscious and was rushed to a nearby dispensary at Gigyari Village, later the baby died on the process of referring to General Hospital same day.

The suspect was arrested and also the remaining quantity of suspected toxic insecticide was recovered, now on the process of scientific examination. Meanwhile the suspect confessed voluntarily to the offence and will soon be charge to court after investigation.

All the cases mentioned are under discreet investigation after which the suspects will be charge to court as soon as possible

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/notorious-babeli-gang-member-arrested-extra-judicial-killing-fulanis-photos.html

wetin laptop de do there Dem be yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 31, 2017
OrestesDante:

As a man sows shall he reap. Buhari matter is not even here at all.... na wa o

buhari empowered the Fulani to kill. mercilessly without challenge from security agencies. Now gradually Nigerian citizens are now killing fulanis......... mambila plateau massacre of the Fulanis comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by victor8269: 5:39am On Aug 31, 2017
mozat:
continue to blame Buhari for every of ur misfortune you hear mumu
I can only c 1 mumu here, Oya look @ d mirror n c 4 Ur self

1 Like

Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by dmbb: 6:13am On Aug 31, 2017
Balkan:
Why are people defending themselves against fulanies always get arrested?
. They are the superiors
Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by emi14: 6:26am On Aug 31, 2017
OrestesDante:

Am not from the north neither do I support Buhari APC lame administration. How on earth did Buhari cause a woman to kill a two weeks old baby. My tears goes out.
On the case of Fulani herdsmen they are naturally wicked before Buhari won election. They might have destroyed wicked peoples farm so they revenged. Abdullah and Abudullahi. Not shola not ikechukwu. Not Abeokuta not umuahia. But jigawa.
Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by Omeokachie: 6:31am On Aug 31, 2017
tundey86:

Mind what u say guy!

Is that supposed to be a threat, or another lame attempt at gagging those that speak up against hypocritical "leaders" you guys prefer to worship?

Guy, I think you rather should watch the life you are living and your orientation.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by OjujuCalabar(m): 6:33am On Aug 31, 2017
APC breeding criminals everywhere. Nawa for this government.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by Diso60090(m): 6:46am On Aug 31, 2017
This guy also is a scammer please beware he has scammed so many people with this account details
Name: Adepoju kehinde ismail
Bank:First bank
Account number:3032439356
The guy is on visa scammer
Please help to share to avoid more victim's
He lives in Lagos
EFCC DSS AND MORE
i Don blow my own

Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by nwoye72: 6:56am On Aug 31, 2017
Nigerian security system is doing it wrong because,the arrested criminals wasn't handcuff so they can be kept safe
Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by otitokoroleti: 7:03am On Aug 31, 2017
Edu3Again:
It has been said many time that the Northerners are heartless.
They dont value lifes, hence the ease with which Fulani Herdsmen kill.

They dont value education either, thats why they lowered Jamb scores to 120 out of 400.

We in the South value life & Education.

I have not heard of Igbo people going to kill the Yorubas.
Neither have I heard of the Yorubas going to kill the Igbos.

I only hear of how the North go to rape & kill in both East, South-South & South West.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/72-year-old-woman-narrates-raped-herdsmen-ondo-photo.html

I think it's time the South leaves them to lower their jamb score to almost zero & kill themselves.
We better sit up & leave this Zoo.

EgunMogaji is not intelligent enough to see that we are sharing the same country with animals

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 31, 2017
otitokoroleti:

EgunMogaji is not intelligent enough to see that we are sharing the same country with animals

Well, maybe, but I certainly know that I share the forum with derelicts like you though wink
Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by grandstar(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2017
People wicked! How can you poison an innocent child?
Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by smileyoo: 7:40am On Aug 31, 2017
this is just the annoying thing, if fulani-herdsmen was retaliated against because of their muderous activities, then you see this govt of bigotry swing into action, but fulani-herdsmen 've been killing people for ages yet non of them 've been brought to book. yet some people 're still defending this evil anomally. in the same country, some citizens 're licenced to kill for free, while others 're asked to accept been killed without retaliations for peace to reign. if God is still interested in the affairs of men, he is watching you people & your evil supporters.
Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by coolviv: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2017
If you love your life and your children, never get involved in polygamy...if u have entered already..abeg insist on having ur own apartment mbok.
Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by otitokoroleti: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Well, maybe, but I certainly know that I share the forum with derelicts like you though wink
I know sey your papa na im-becile
Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by DabuIIIT: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2017
OrestesDante:

u know nothing or u are just being hypocritical
Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by tundey86(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Omeokachie:

Is that supposed to be a threat, or another lame attempt at gagging those that speak up against hypocritical "leaders" you guys prefer to worship?

Guy, I think you rather should watch the life you are living and your orientation.
Common sense is far Frm u
Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by Omeokachie: 6:59am On Sep 09, 2017
tundey86:

Common sense is far Frm u

Is this the hardest punch you can throw?

Run along lad.
Re: Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos by tundey86(m): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2017
Omeokachie:

Is this the hardest punch you can throw?

Run along lad.
Smiles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corper Who Was Robbed And Almost Raped Shares Her Experience On Twitter / SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) / Notorious Kidnapper & Killer, Rambo Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.