Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,708 members, 7,972,619 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:18 PM

Female Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Calls Pastor Ibiyieome, "Pastor Indomine"(photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Calls Pastor Ibiyieome, "Pastor Indomine"(photo) (468 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / END TIMES-Christian Brother Calls Pastor Chris His 'maker'-picture / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Calls Pastor Ibiyieome, "Pastor Indomine"(photo) by Pussitto: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kemi olunloyo is a journalist/pharmacist/ex-convict as well as other things she has dived into like politics. She is the daughter of erstwhile governor of OYO state. Kemi is known for her busy kinda of lifestyle. She addressed the breakup proofs between onii of Ife and his wife yet she called out a man of God based in portharcourt pastor ibiyieome and called him pastor indomie . here is what she wrote .

kemiolunloyo#KOOVIEWS

I was the first to tell you that Queen Zaynab Wuraola left the palace by a credible palace snitch, then King Enitan released a statement that it was false. Read her statement carefully and see the key word. Madam Ooni and Ooni are no more. That her gender equality view was problematic for me. I was fighting the bill at the senate when her views came out. She did not believe men and women were equal. .
Wura said some things that were disturbing. It was NOT infidelity or infertility. Whatever it was, oracles cannot arrange marriages forever. Happiness matters. Even Janet Jackson who had a hit song #Control felt seriously controlled in a forced muslim conversion marriage to a billionaire. Wura is now FREE of whatever was saddening her royal marriage. Even the best of the best Charles and Diana did not last. Tomorrow we remember Princess Diana after 20 years of her death August 31st 1997.
Whether Wuraola Zaynab was married to the Lebanese billionaire, Jigawa governor or the Ooni is nobody's business anymore. I've never been married at 53 yo except to Jesus in prison as I stated showing my new found love for my bible. I am not "born again" pls. No fake terms. Port Harcourt Pastor Indomie said if you are 35yo and not married you are IRRESPONSIBLE. Marriage is in God's time. .
May God see you through your royal highness. @hhzaynab. Thank u for speaking out for we victims of domestic violence. I look forward to joining hands with you on that topic

Source – https://chikasom..com.ng/2017/08/female-journalist-kemi-olunloyo-calls.html?m=1

Re: Female Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Calls Pastor Ibiyieome, "Pastor Indomine"(photo) by Ever8054: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
pastor idomie....!!!!!

Re: Female Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Calls Pastor Ibiyieome, "Pastor Indomine"(photo) by Topgainer: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sarcasm
It is a typographical error, Pastor Ibiyeomie shouldn't waste his money on re-arresting the woman. The arrest team will charge him much more to return the woman to Rivers Courts or may be he should just permanently silence the woman for not minding her business, very easy job for the militants.
Re: Female Journalist Kemi Olunloyo Calls Pastor Ibiyieome, "Pastor Indomine"(photo) by jayriginal: 3:54am On Aug 31, 2017
Almost missed it. grin

(1) (Reply)

RW Shambark Miracles 1. / Understanding The Bible-simple Tools / Pastors Please Take It Easy On Your Members!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.