Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,115 members, 7,973,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:32 AM

See Pics Of Nigeria's Tallest Man And Tallest Male Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Pics Of Nigeria's Tallest Man And Tallest Male Model (1049 Views)

Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 / Afeez Agoro: Nigeria’s Tallest Man Partners With Mouka (Photo) / Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pics Of Nigeria's Tallest Man And Tallest Male Model by kenniefawole(m): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
For a while now Bakare Mubarak has been feeling fly about himself with the record of the tallest male model in Nigeria and ultimately making him seem to be the tallest man in the country. His bubble bursted when he actually met the tallest man in Nigeria.
Read more
http://www.insidenaij.com.ng/2017/08/meet-nigerias-tallest-man-and-tallest.html?m=1

Re: See Pics Of Nigeria's Tallest Man And Tallest Male Model by dyadeleye(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
This is no longer called tall, this is long my people....L O N G......long.

Re: See Pics Of Nigeria's Tallest Man And Tallest Male Model by MrsEvakinqz(m): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
dyadeleye:
grin
dyadeleye:
Re: See Pics Of Nigeria's Tallest Man And Tallest Male Model by youngreva(m): 1:02am On Aug 31, 2017
These are the giants of Africa grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Banky W's Designer Mai Atafo Pressing His Wedding Suit / How Kiss Daniel Missed His Father's Burial And Got Blocked By Basketmouth / Fans Burst With Excitement As Image Of Ana And Christian Grey Sharing Their Wedd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.