Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,889 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:51 PM

Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World (53471 Views)

Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B / Meet Amancio Ortega: The Richest Man In The World. / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by davss02(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2017
ijobaooorun:
Vanity upon vanity grin
R E T ARDED utterance from a Poor niqqa
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by SOFTENGR: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2017
Benz4pimp:
He should just come and buy nigeria and change the name to Zara
Lol
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2017
Where are our okija ipob ritualists?

Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Lunagirl(f): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2017
youngreva:
bill gate will not like this...lesson learnt no matter the position you find yourself if you think you have arrived and rest know that somebody is not resting and will surely overtake you,never give up.
Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Niggerrr_ it is not even a competition angry angry angry
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Bizibi(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2017
ijobaooorun:
Vanity upon vanity grin
una don start
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
ameeeen:

Source: Business insider
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/who-is-fashions-richest-man-zara-founder-amancio-ortegas-2017-7
ι wanт тo вe вeттer тнan yoυ вro...#modest#no loυd ovaтιon..no laυ laυ..lιттle мoney тoo мυcн ѕpendιng...
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
ijobaooorun:
Vanity upon vanity grin
Is poverty not vanity too?
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by nnokwa042(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
ijobaooorun:
Vanity upon vanity grin
amu nna GI I like it
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by teemac01(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mihzsky:
Will be richer than him someday

Not in this lifetime... No pun intended...
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by slurity1: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
I said it. Two advantage awaits any man with few hair, 1. Not likely to run mad. 1. likely to be richI said it. Two advantage awaits any man with few hair, 1. Not likely to run mad. 1. likely to be richI said it. Two advantage awaits any man with few hair, 1. Not likely to run mad. 1. likely to be rich
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by mysticjack95(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
oyienootieno:

Oya no vex, but appreciate the guy e no easy to over take bill gate a man that is still actively working to make more money.
i was so happy for Jeff Bezos wen he overtook Bill Gates in July....but to my greatest surprise it didn't last for more than 48hrs that was why i made my first comment. I'm happy for Ortega but Microsoft is the real deal.
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Amberon11: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
I'm sorry but you're being closed minded here. The fact that Ortega has claimed this spot a number of times already shows that ANY sector at all can do exceedingly well and emerge at the top, whether tech or not. There are so many software developers who are way behind Ortega and will never attain a fifth of the success he has.
motherfucker:
Bill will over take him very soon... you can't compare tech sector to any other sector in the world. The fact that his new level is fuelled by the stock market is a major reason why he won't be the for so long.

Only Mark Zuckerberg has the power to take that position from him for a very long time.. software/tech is no sector's mate in modern age.
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by motherfucker: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Amberon11:
I'm sorry but you're being closed minded here. The fact that Ortega has claimed this spot a number of times already shows that ANY sector at all can do exceedingly well and emerge at the top, whether tech or not. There are so many software developers who are way behind Ortega and will never attain a fifth of the success he has.

News has it that Dude has been overtaken by Bill Gates... you see what I am saying? Yes, that's right! Within a few hours.Tech is the new OIL BOOM. Kiss the truth! grin
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
youngreva:
bill gate will not like this...lesson learnt no matter the position you find yourself if you think you have arrived and rest know that somebody is not resting and will surely overtake you,never give up.

My dear these are white men, Bill will celebrate with him for his achievement.

They aren't Blacks who wants fame because of pride, they start showing-off and oppression comes in and they shot d door against others.

The whites works intelligently to make end meet and to provide solutions to problems and to see how thier efforts pays them without being jealous of their competitors, rather they envy in order to make things great.

If u eva wonder why most things work in synergy for the whites? Read the paragraph before this again.

Just like u hv read; Amancio hardly appear in public and doesn't show-off.

And I hop u know most wealthy whites are philanthropists?
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by iamkingzlee(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Zara man!!
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by FellepHq(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
mologi
who be your inlaw cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile:

Get a website design service for just 5000 only visit (wealtharoundyou.com) to get this offer.
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by ridbell01(m): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
I Swear Desiani will buy this man let alone GEJ
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by ericmor: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Benjom:
Bill Gates will soon overtake him again. He's been destined to die as the richest man in his life time. cool

lol
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by redcliff: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
youngreva:

must una always find moral of story even when non dey and una dey try force am? just enjot the storyband oassby
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by 124mumsy: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
holatin:
I need information about how many daughter he has.

that is more important to me than anything at the moment.
he have a son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Topmaike007(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
paiz:
The world richest man of a thing is PDP and APC. Ortega is just for the moment while Bill Gate is always on Top.
Thats how PDP will overtake APC come 2019
story Oo
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by MisterMan(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
youngreva:
You simplily don't know Bill Gates. One, he doesn't like being the world richest man. Nobody on earth would have been able to come near him if he did not give out his billions. Do you know why he resigned from Microsoft. So he can dedicate his life to giving away his money. Warren Buffe was so happy about Bill's decision that he scaled up his charity (Warren was then No 2 richest man)

In news that will either gladden or enrage non-billionaires everywhere, Bill Gates has revealed that he would rather not be the world's richest man.

"I wish I wasn't ... There's nothing good that comes out of that," the co-founder of Microsoft told a conference of online advertising executives in Redmond, Washington, where the software company has its headquarters. "You get more visibility as a result of it."

(emphasis mine); Source: https://www.theguardian.com/media/2006/may/05/citynews.digitalmedia
Bill is one of the men I REALLY RESPECT. He is not cut out for those type of frivolities. Thank God some people have debunked that silly assertion. You simply don't know Gates.
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Phynicz(m): 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mologi:
There is God ooo All this money you people are sharing...

Ortega my in law...
oga... no be urhobo man
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by Chuksemi(m): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Is he still there now. If he is, he has tried it's not easy.
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by holatin(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
124mumsy:
he have a son
I don't do guys even if billion is involve
Re: Amancio Ortega Becomes The Richest Man In The World by gucciblinkz01(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
paiz:
The world richest man of a thing is PDP and APC. Ortega is just for the moment while Bill Gate is always on Top.
smiley
paiz:
LMAO UR HEAD DEY DERE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 Richest People In World In 2018 And Their Net Worth / Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) / How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.