Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,584 members, 7,934,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:47 PM

It's Time For We Young Minds To Build Value Not Just Looking At Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It's Time For We Young Minds To Build Value Not Just Looking At Cash (398 Views)

How To Take Customers From ‘just Looking’ To ‘shut Up And Take My Money’ / Funding For Young Minds In Agribusiness (age Limit Exist) / Real Nigerian Hustle Spirit: Modupe Shows Degrees Are Not Just Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Time For We Young Minds To Build Value Not Just Looking At Cash by TrildeonBlog(m): 5:58am On Aug 31, 2017
Aliko Dangote--- Net worth $12.9 Billion.
Mark Zuckerberg--- Net worth $70.7 Billion.
Warren Buffett--- Net worth $76.8 Billion.
Bill Gates--- Net worth $89.9 Billion.
One thing I've heard these men say is that they try as much as possible to Keep their money out of the bank. Warren at a time said "...banks are the legal thieves of the 21st Century...they take your money, run businesses with it and give u stipends as dividends...take ur money off the bank...if your money ain't working to earn u more money, then u weren't qualified to have it in the first place..."
An average Nigerian politician would gather all the Billions in his account... Yet his Net worth $00.0 Billion.
VALUE IS NOT A FUNCTION OF THE QUANTITY OF MONEY U HAVE.
Bill Gates moves with two Secret Service men and two cars in his convoy.
Zuckerberg was in Nigeria with only 3 Secret Service Officials and minimum convoy.
Yet a Politician moves with eleven cars in his convoy, all the Army, Police, & Navy Officers plus Touts. His Net worth $00.0 Billion.
VALUE IS NOT A FUNCTION OF WHAT YOU CAN READILY LAY YOUR HANDS ON NOR THE NUMBER OF SLAVES U HAVE.
How many friends does Mr. Gates have on Social Media?
How many people likes and comments on the Posts of Mr. Buffett? (He's not even on Social Media).
When last did u see the post of Mr. Aliko? Buh u use at least one of his products every day.
MY FRIENDS, VALUE IS NOT DETERMINED BY SOCIAL MEDIA FRIENDS BUH BY YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE CHAIN.
Lastly, I was shocked when I got to know that Bill Gates doesn't have $89.9billion cash, Nor does Warren Buffett have $76.8billion cash.
Fact is that Aliko Dangote had to go borrowing to build the refinery he's currently working on.
VALUE IS DIFFERENT FROM CASH.
I guess it's time for we Young minds to build value not just looking at cash.
Thanks! Personal opinion (facts)
Re: It's Time For We Young Minds To Build Value Not Just Looking At Cash by OmoOshodi(m): 6:05am On Aug 31, 2017
Yinmu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What I Use To Get More Customers To My Business Everyday!!! / Quickmarket.ng...advertise Your Products/services For FREE / Verite Microfinance Bank Is Giving Out Items To People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.