Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,884 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Mountains Of Naira Notes: See The Huge Cash Recovered From Armed Robbers In Beni - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mountains Of Naira Notes: See The Huge Cash Recovered From Armed Robbers In Beni (733 Views)

RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers. / Lord's Chosen Pastor Collects Guns Forcefully From Armed Robbers In Rivers / I Buy Phones From Armed Robbers To Resell As London Used–phone Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mountains Of Naira Notes: See The Huge Cash Recovered From Armed Robbers In Beni by tkgz(m): 6:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Mountains of Naira Notes: See the Huge Cash Recovered from Armed Robbers in Benin (Photos + Details)
The gallant operatives of the Nigerian Police Force have apprehended some armed robbers who allegedly shot and killed a middle-aged man in Ego local government area of Edo state.
Suspected armed robbers have allegedly shot and killed a middle-aged man, simply identified as Mr. Gideon.
The incident occurred on Thursday night at his resident 7B, Egbede street, off New Lagos Road, in Ego local government area of Edo state.
The victim allegedly met his death at about 10 pm when he left his apartment to ease himself, ran into the gun-wielding men who lurked around his residence. They dispossessed him of his cell phones and money.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING
http://sungist.info/mountains-of-nai-n-photos-details/

Re: Mountains Of Naira Notes: See The Huge Cash Recovered From Armed Robbers In Beni by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Mountains Of Naira Notes: See The Huge Cash Recovered From Armed Robbers In Beni by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 31, 2017
One day for the thief, one day for the owner
Re: Mountains Of Naira Notes: See The Huge Cash Recovered From Armed Robbers In Beni by RealZizou(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2017
Aye o o shocked.....this guys are daredevil but dey are foolish also instead of dem to throw dis money into my compound and later kill dem....Money fall on me be dat

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do With This Hen? / New Method Of Emptying People's Bank Account, Be Warned - Victim's Experience / VIDEO: See What Lady Received After Paying N500,000 To Order New Iphone 8 Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.