Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (85267 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
My dear for what it's worth, i personally can't marry a girl that sleeps with my younger brother. It's wrong physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by babyfaceafrica: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
generationz:

When lanre olusola a renowned life coach Was asked the number one reason for failure in marriages he said sex not money OOOO SEX

I haven't been married before bit I've been in a relationship this life is not black and white o there are shades of Grey. It is easy for people to give advice ( if he beats you leave him, if he cheats on you leave him, if he doesn't wash his boxers leave him, if he doesn't sweep leave him, if he doesn't do this leave him, if she doesn't do that leave her)
You see the things about when we are in a relationship it isn't only one thing that makes us stay In a relationship we consider a lot of things before we choose to stay or leave, things that those people advising you may not understand)
You see no relationship is perfect, even those that have been married for fifty years if they told you what they have endured for that fifty years you will open your mouth.

Back to what I said about sex, I believe both husband and wife can enjoy a fulfilling sexual relationship if both are willing you drop their ego and listen to each other. But sadly that is not always the case and one party keeps suffering in silence

What if the person meets other criterias and initially you are willing to overlook the last part which is sex because he is such a wonderful man or she is a wonderful woman. After enduring for years as body no be firewood that is even when one sweet temptation will just come and....

Tell me there are things you have made up your mind you will never do and ended up doing more than once or twice because of the sweetness (it doesn't have to be sex)

Look things are happening life is not just two sides.

Or you think relationship is like waking up and sleeping you jump out of one and immediately unto a good one,
No relationship is perfect

I had a male friend who had five of his ex girlfriends come back at different times to sleep with him few days or months before their wedding.
I was shocked, and asked why they would do that, he said different reasons, maybe their man is always busy or dosent have their time or isn't open to their emotions they begin to talk to this my friend before you know it they open leg.

Would you say they should leave their for my friend. My friend that is even a player and not ready to even marry.

well to each is own..I don't doubt you..but I will leave a gf,wife that cheats on me,even if she has other criteria... There are things I can take and I can't..I have never cheated before..so if a lady can't repay that.. That she need to move forward
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by yemite1925: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
this is just a memory of those days . what you just said hurt me deep down bro. I feel your pain! like someone said up there that the guy is your brother but he needs to stay away from you. just like i was told back when a friend did such to me i almost take his life but thank God. And for your girl ...are you too busy for her emotional needs are you acting too holy for her? I asked these questions just for you to know that you guys are 2 different people with different exposure and peer group. let that girl go brother and wait the best cause if you insist going on, you will only watch it all. accept my concern bro
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by petitejolie(f): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
The girl is even shouting at him when I call them few minutes ago. He is helplessly in love
are u serious? the OP needs deliverance o and help. I tink his family shud be in d know of dis o. before d gal will pour petrol nd set him on fire in d night. and ehn wat church does d OP attend sef. is it Christ embassy?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Physical101: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
@op. Oh please take heart and move on. I really feel for you and i know how you feel. Just cry, please cry so as to release that pain. Crying out has a healing effect.
Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by jbhitler(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
you are as weak as your english....it is well with your soul
haba,you are not helpful,send ur classes to me abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by generationz(f): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
well to each is own..I don't doubt you..but I will leave a gf,wife that cheats on me,even if she has other criteria... There are things I can take and I can't..I have never cheated before..so if a lady can't repay that.. That she need to move forward
Cool
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by petitejolie(f): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
generationz:

Really? Is it yoruba or general tradition?

Because in Ibo land men are allowed to marry their late father or brothers wife
u said late but he's not late na.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by amzee(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
Please help me because I love her
But ashamed please
You should be arrested for fucking a 21years old girl.
Never expect a 21years old girl to be faithful to one guy.
Na bad guy u b oo. U chuk ur hand inside her pant,base on say u wan finger her abi.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by mekuso89(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

16 years
Jesus handsome christ
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by mekuso89(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

16 years
Jesus handsome christ
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by mofeoluwadassah: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
obidevine:

You are as savage as what you just posted. Lol
cool
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Futureberry: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
joeeee240:

RECIEVE SENSE. YOU THINK 16 MEANS NAIVE
being naive is not the issue, lawyers work with evidence, and the evidence on ground shows that the lady cajole the under age boy to have sex with her...where is your brain,if it was a girl now,you would have ask for the boy head on a spike...and you yourself is a man,supporting older women that are sexually abusing an under age minor....I spit on your corpse..oo ni kure ...your soul be damed
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Briee(f): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
winkmart:

You think the guy is okay. He seems to be seeking attention. See his post from 2015
He is not seeking attention. The girl is taking advantage of his love

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by ww007: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
But ashamed please
A girl who can have sex with your brother in the same house where u stay, will kill u, when she eventually gets tired of u. Run Run Run. don't even think of marrying such a person. forgive and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Edipee(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Abomination. Please run for your life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by petitejolie(f): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:
Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year,.

Lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happened yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her IT place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful according to her.

What happen yesterday I'm still in shocked right now that is like I'm dreaming which I'm not.
It was past 11pm at night that my girl woke up and shout dear dear and I asked her what happen, then she narrated how she had a dream and I was killed in the dream, I was like what is going on because someone warned me about this month that I should be careful, so I went outside immediately with my Bible and olive oil for prayers. I was in the middle of the compound praying and I asked her to wait for me and she said she cannot wait, that she feared standing alone at night, my compound has a very big gate o, now she went inside my last born room and I was still praying.

Some spirit entered me and I stopped half way and to my surprise ever when I stop she couldn't come out and I waited small and it wasn't up to 2mins she came outside and asked me to wait for her and I didn't wait, she followed me, when I came to the house, I didn't talk to her for some minute and she asked me what the problem is and I explained to her that she should stop that thing that is going on with my last born. She said she's surprised that I could think about this kind of a thing and she's not stupid to have make love with my brother, I told her immediately that I want to make love to her and she said until we finished our discussion and I objected and go straight there and put my hand, behold she was extra wet, so at this point I went inside my last born room and called him to come and the boy followed me.

I now asked him to knell down and he did, at this point I brought out a cable and asked him to tell me why she make love to my woman, at this point my girl knell down and started crying, both of them confess that I did it twice. I now asked my girl the reason she did this even when she knew I was praying, she didn't give me a concrete answer.

So this things has been going on under my roof and I have spent my hard earned money for my brother and her.

Pls I need your advice. Pls what can I do, this morning I have called her aunty to inform her, and she said I should meet her on Saturday.

Pls help me brother and sisters.
I need help Pls.
chaiiii! diaris God diaris God o. d person DAT did u dis tin. beta Man up oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Jkvivi2020: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
there is no need for you wasting ur precious time on a slut.A cheat we always be a cheat.from ur story the sexual intercourse was consensual. she is the one throwing herself at ur brother.That means she as been sleeping with different men at ur back who have flog the red pussy to black and blue because you only see her with ur brother.forget the prostitude and move on marry her at ur own risk you bear the consequence. simple thing is up to you.take the advice
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by otitokoroleti: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
He is not seeking attention. The girl is taking advantage of his love
I wished I can set my eyes on that harlot right now
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Darlington120(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
my God wat is dis I tot mine was worst, Suleiman com and help me hear dis one oooooohhh, my own was my landlord abi caretaker waiting be DAT idiot name self,.... chaaiii ur brother, dis is serious, dis type of heartbreak is difficult to move on cox anytime u see ur broda u will remember d idiot, but u just need to move on, don't even think of marrying her bcox d next one eh,*** make I no talk. and for d spending just fget d money and move on, just put dis in ur mind WHAT IS YOUR'S IS YOUR'S IF IS NOT YOURS THEY MUST BE A REASON 4 IT TO Go. I rest my case, or search for heart mender enemona on Facebook I promise u under a week he will make u get over it, DAT is wat help me, once again hard luck
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by agrovick(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
LMAO, your brother was only testing the depths grin
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by KamsyU: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
So you haven't chased her out of your house?

OK ooo!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Futureberry: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
generationz:

No wait until your 16 year old son rapes your young daughter then you would overlook it that he still a minor

The world is changing many lawyers have agreed that our laws are old fashioned and archaic
There are many crimes committed by supposed minors or teenagers that have been agreed that they were well planned and executed with the thinking of an adult.
We know teenagers are maturing faster than there age, the media isn't helping them either, haven't you heard of teenage boys already into Internet fee fraud also known as yahoo

Yes if you take this to a law court the law would be on his side not because he is right bit because our laws are outdated. Some of us when we were teenagers wouldn't have even thought of doing some of the things young children do

The girlfriend should be punished yes 10x but the boy to mustn't be spared

I'm worried for the guy in question that boy would never respect him again. He has seen his senior brothers unclothedness, it's an abomination.

It only happens In Ibo land when a man is dead, then you can marry your senior brothers wife if you want but not when he is alive, even that law is archaic sef
when it comes to a 16 years old boy sleeping with a girl,it becomes rape,but when a 21 years old girl forcefully sleep with a 16 years old boy,you still blame the boy...lawyers work with evidence and facts on ground, but you still pass false judgment on the abused boy...o ni kure...you are a fake lawyer... Learn to treat everyone with equity, shame on you..may your future toddlers be raped by their aunties and their senior female cousins... Then you can open this your Ebola infested mouth to blame your abused sons
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by bigtt76(f): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Pay the bride price on her for your brother so he can settle down while you look for the best undecided

Truth is, if you marry her, your bros or someone else go still de chop am o. If you not marry her, same thing go still happen.

Al the best in your decisions

Saliman22:
But ashamed please
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Deefuray(f): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Stevengerd:
Whr ave u been al dis while?

shocked I've been around, I don't know you tho

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Briee(f): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
otitokoroleti:
I wished I can set my eyes on that harlot right now
She is still in his house, I weak angry
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by ikeepitreal(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is very bad. Are you under a spell. That girl needs to be thrown out of your life. No questions, no forgiveness ,she should go to hell. she's possessed by the foulest of demons. she's definitely having sex with other guys outside.
And as for your brother, if he's truly your blood brother.Even at 16 he's not a baby, that's betrayal of the highest order. He can go to hell as well because he can kill you too. Get them both out of your life and move on.
Everyone is calling you weak, please man. Do not be weak!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by agrovick(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
Meanwhile where are the resident feminists, this is a rape case cos the poor boy is not an adult yet according to the country's laws.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by rosita33(f): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
braxjay:
I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING. . . . . .

you still need someone to tell you what to do

my brother knee down where you are

place your hands on you head (Both hands o. your case is serious)

and say this out loud

" My father My father, wherever they have taken my head to, COME BACK ! COME BACK ! ! COME BACK ! ! ! "
wahala dey oooo.. Common trust don dey hide dis days....
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Damilaresimon25(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
Briee:
She is still in his house, I weak angry

Fvck.... D guy is under a spell, d spell is a sub of another spell... how could u?

God....diz guy na mumu oo.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Guilderland1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
Divay22:

How old is your younger brother was the question he asked

Don't you read and comprehend? You people will just rush to comment section like J5 WAGGON. THEY SAID 16 YEARS
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
nwachukwu9:
My brother the only heavenly Advice I have for you, is to forgive her first, After forgiveness look for a living church where both of you would go and receive deliverance. After deliverance your life would change for good. Both of you must maintain your deliverance. After deliverance you CAN Pray to God to know if she is your wife, if GOD say yes GO ahead and Marry her. I always recommend SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS FOR YOUR DELIVERANCE. THIS MAY BE A FAMILY CURSE THAT NEEDS TO BE BROKEN.

To call you all sorts of bad names just dey hungry me but I will refrain myself. Him Girlfriend compelled his younger brother to have sex with him and you are talking about going to church and ask God if the girl na him wife? Seriously? Has religion eaten so deep into you that you cannot use your common brain? What kinda prayer en go pray now?
Family curse nii, family wahala ko. You are just funny. You even advertised a Church for the deliverance, oya clap for yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House / Do I Break Up With Him?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.