Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,013 members, 7,980,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:16 PM

Hope Beyond Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hope Beyond Death (359 Views)

Beyond Death / Hope Beyond Death / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hope Beyond Death by phlopholly: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2017
The righteous hath hope in his death.
—Proverbs 14:32

We don’t like to talk about death; it’s the forbidden subject of our generation. Yet it’s real for all of us. Sometimes on television I see motion pictures featuring actors who are no longer living. They seem very much alive in the picture, but they are dead. Some of them were my personal friends. Death is real, and when we die, that is a battle we have to fight all alone. Nobody can be with us in that hour, but David said he had found an answer that would take the fear of death away. David said that there is an answer to death, there is a hope beyond death. That hope is centered in the risen Christ. Paul wrote that to be “absent from the body” is to be “present with the Lord.” So the fear of death is removed.

Prayer for the day
Lord Jesus, with complete trust I look toward that day when my soul will be with You for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Hope Beyond Death by analice107: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2017
Why most people fear death is because of the Judgement that lies ahead.

And, This life is all we know and have so, it's not so easy to let go the only thing you have to get hold of what you are told exists. No one, aside from what the Master told us using the Parables knows what lies beyond death. We or i believe what he says by faith and hope trusting that what he says is true.

Am eagerly expecting to find that out. If am asked if i can go home today, i'd say yes.

The fear of fire is what makes everyone fear death, but fire is for satan and not for man. Any man who gets burnt chose the fire. It's a choice we get to make for ourselves, no one makes that choice for us.

But i'm not sure every human fears death. Those who believe in reincarnation doesn't fear death i guess.

Well, for me, the fear of death left me when i understood certain things about it.

There's no death. that i'm separated from the living doesn't mean i'm dead.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows This Christian Song Lyrics / Inherited Curses. / The Enemies Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.