Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. (695 Views)

Let's Learn PHP / I Need A Tutor On Web Design And Development In Ilorin / I Need A Tutor On Website Designing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2010
Ladies and gentlemen, i want to learn PHP and i need someone to tutor me.
Re: I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. by jjjkkkooo: 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2010
Where are u based?
Re: I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2010
I am based in Lagos.
Re: I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2010
go to w3schoolsdotcom cuz u can't learn in chinaland here
Re: I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. by visualtutorng: 4:40am On Feb 23, 2010
You can learn the easy way with comprehensive video tutorial and learn from home at your pace. Visit visualtutorng.com for complete details.
It's a material you want in your library. You'll be overwhelmed by how rich it is.
Re: I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 23, 2010
alternatively, you can check my www.mwebng.net
Re: I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2010
Thank you all for your comments. I've seen loads of resources online i can use, unfortunately the best way i learn is by hands on training.
Re: I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. by donline: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2010
ore,i have a soluutn 2 your php/mysql tutor
call 08035057766 /poposhinshin@yahoo.com/poposhinshin@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. by DualCore1: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2010
adeniyi83:

unfortunately the best way i learn is by hands on training.
What I think you mean by this is that you want to be taught by someone.
This is a limitation you have set for yourself. It is a limitation only you can remove and I strongly suggest you take it off.

Web design and development is more of a DIY (do it yourself) thing and that is how most of us here have learned and are still learning.
If you are waiting for someone to sit with you and teach you <?php echo "this is how to echo in php" ?>, you're on a long thing!

Fall in love with the resources you have online and make endless love to them. When you have questions, feel free to ask anywhere.
Re: I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2010
Exacta dual core. Hardly will you find anyone really good at this stuff, that will have time to sitz down and start the ABC.
Re: I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. by quadrillio(m): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2010
*dhtml:

Exacta dual core. Hardly will you find anyone really good at this stuff, that will have time to sitz down and start the ABC.
Tru Talk.

Many people call me almost on a daily basis, that I should teach them. the problem is that I don't even ve d time to sit and teach for Hours, knowing fully well that I'll ve to do it for days.

I prefer to render free help on any coding issues ( we look at it together and we solve it, it will not seems to you like am performing magic) than collect money for teaching.

Like I always tell them. JUST START, challenge yourself to little projects. You 'll be surprise by your level of progress in just one month

feel free to send me mail for books, support, e.t.c. It's always my pleasure.

-SAFE
Re: I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2010
That is the reason why i am tryin to start an online training. I should launch it off hopefully next week. I need to clear up my backlogs which are quite many. BTW i have finished the main classroom module. Qadrillo we should be able to discuss this next week. The approach i used earlier to complete the final classroom module using joomla failed woefully, drupal was able to save the day, and appears to be saving me where joomla has failed.
Re: I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. by donline: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2010
let d guy start from somewhere.you can compare u brain with other people .let him get d elementary aspect of it, then he can develop the other by himself,unless he wants to be in d the same level

STOP DISCOURAGING PEOPLE FROM THEIR VIEW
TRY TO LET THEM KNOW THE POSITIVE /NEGATIVE EFFECT
TRY 2 BE A LEADER not a MANAGER
THANKS
See U @ THE TOP
Re: I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2010
Yeah @poster, what is your area code, i have a list of schools around that i hear are quite good with referals. But most of them are in lagos state.
Re: I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. by quadrillio(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2010
*dhtml:

That is the reason why i am tryin to start an online training. I should launch it off hopefully next week. I need to clear up my backlogs which are quite many. BTW i have finished the main classroom module. Qadrillo we should be able to discuss this next week. The approach i used earlier to complete the final classroom module using joomla failed woefully, drupal was able to save the day, and appears to be saving me where joomla has failed.

ok, I'll be expect, so that we can work out the possibilities.

I'm already tempted to start this drupal ooooo. LOL
Re: I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2010
Yeah. Meanwhile you can take a look at some new features on www.mwebng.net - i have just about 2 minor modules remaining to complete it and get started. Right now, it is about 95% functional. But as usual.  i have been intercepted by some client jobs, so i have to pause. But i have done most of the job required. I will explain in details to you later. And i need to do a proper thorough testing out of features.
Re: I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2010
donline is right here. The php many of you may think yu know na php echo and print, that can be learnt free and without pay in w3schools, went through it then when i started but saw it was all trash,

You may need someone to guide u and this dude may not be as smart as many of us, So lets not try to be so,

@dhtml, why does mweb offer tutorials online?
Re: I Want To Learn Php; Need A Tutor. by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 26, 2010
Donpuzo:

donline is right here. The php many of you may think yu know na php echo and print, that can be learnt free and without pay in w3schools, went through it then when i started but saw it was all trash,

You may need someone to guide u and this dude may not be as smart as many of us, So lets not try to be so,

@dhtml, why does mweb offer tutorials online?
The tutorials on mweb is different from what you get on w3school, because you will have an interactive guide, assigments and feedbacks, that way you will know you are getting results. Why the tutorial is online is well, beyond me, i will have to ask mweb. brb. . .

(1) (Reply)

Implementing Pdt And Ipn On Paypal / Traffic And Adsense: Way Out / Apple Ipads, Hp Dv7, Sony Psp + Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.