Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,751 members, 7,889,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:42 AM

Which Song Or Songs Did You Fall So Deep In Love With This Week? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Song Or Songs Did You Fall So Deep In Love With This Week? (805 Views)

Which Song Is Perfect For Your Current Mood? / Which Song Would You Sing At Karaoke's Night? / Which Song Are You Using As Your Ringtone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Song Or Songs Did You Fall So Deep In Love With This Week? by Denko2721987(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Almost every once in a week or 2, i fall in love with a new song (all genres) so pleasing to my ears, so relieving and so refreshing to my psyche that whenever i listen to it, it gives me goosebumps and lovely thoughts..

Sometimes it could be a brand new song fresh out of a new album, other times it could be a song already in existence but which suddenly catches the fancy of my ears and personal delight or it could just be one of those cool lovely old songs which i listened to when i was much younger but couldnt really comprehend its meaning or didnt pay any attention to it save for its beats/melody until now when i've come of age and can identify and fully appreciate the essence and beauty of a good music which depends on the definition of the listener anyway..

This week, I fell in love yet again with 2 of such songs which i had first listened to when i was much younger (my dad had tonnes of what i know as beautiful music) but couldnt feel it until now when i could fully understand the meaning of that song and then absorb, enjoy its exiliarating spice and cherish its sweet melody that i cant seem to have enough of it..

Usually when i rediscover or discover such songs that i end up falling in love with it, it takes me between a few days to weeks to probably get tired of it and move on to the next song i'l fall in love with (a have a habit of playing music in a loop).. But i must tell you some have stayed longer than weeks one of which was a song called Right in Two by Tool..

So the songs i fell in love with this week were -
* Nikita by Elton John (this guy is a genius)
* Kisses in the Moonlight by George Benson and since Sunday i can tell you i have re-played/looped both songs more than 60 times each and counting... Thats just how deep i have fallen in love with these two beautiful songs and it might not come as a surprise to me if it beats the record holder of 3 weeks on my personal 'most loved' and 'most played' top music chart.. One thing to note though is that 85% of such my 'honeymoon' songs are foreign songs.. 10% are Nigerian songs with lyrical credibility and the other 5% na because of their dancing beats which most new era Nigerian songs are all about..

So, which song did you fall in love with this week? Share it and lets know how many times you have re-played it.. You can also share your record best for your most loved and most replayed song. I know we would discover and love some songs people would share here..

Good day..

Re: Which Song Or Songs Did You Fall So Deep In Love With This Week? by Damibiz(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mama by Mayorku..that guy is great
Re: Which Song Or Songs Did You Fall So Deep In Love With This Week? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
malo lala kibo wo!
Re: Which Song Or Songs Did You Fall So Deep In Love With This Week? by geez18(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mary did you know - by Cee Lo Green.
it's an acapella and i'm just loving it.
Re: Which Song Or Songs Did You Fall So Deep In Love With This Week? by SuperSuave(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kayefi: masemilese, oreske, iya mi osinileyi, street credibility remix
I fell in love with 'Honest' by chainsmokers a month ago and I'm still listening to it up till now maybe because the song speaks about my current situation. sad
Re: Which Song Or Songs Did You Fall So Deep In Love With This Week? by Denko2721987(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
let me try some of the above listed songs..
Re: Which Song Or Songs Did You Fall So Deep In Love With This Week? by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Flavour's 'most high'. I saw the video for the first time today. I'm not a fan of flavour but I can't help it. I just love the video/song. I fell in love with the part Semah, the young blind boy, sang: ‘You tell me say make I no worry, that everything is gonna be okay. You’re the father to the fatherless… the miracle working God…‘. To think a fine young boy with such an amazing voice won't know what morning or night is makes me thank the Almighty for the life I have. I have been listening to the song all day. It's my song for the new month.

Sorry I bored you all with my tale

(1) (Reply)

[oya Lets Gyrate] Humble Smith Ft Olamide - Abakaliki To Lasgidi / Nigerians Don't Even Care If Your Papa Nah Obama;cameey Responds Hudah Monroe. / Isva – Thank You (mp3 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.