Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,182 members, 7,943,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" (19365 Views)

Rude Boy Gains 1 Million Youtube Subs And Gold Play Button-promises More Songs / MURIC Behind Petition To NBC To Ban Falz 'this Is Nigeria' / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by sylve11: 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Carry on. cool
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by raysplashinfo(m): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Una dey threaten NBC, no worry, ur room number for Kuje Prison go sound like alert 4 ur phone..
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by femifemi1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
Last week, the NBC banned songs from Olamide, Davido and 9ice and tagged them 'Not To Be Broadcasted'. The ban came almost immediately after the Ministry of Health issued a public warning against Olamide's latest hit song, WO.

9ice whose song, Living Things, was among the banned songs has now reacted saying he would be releasing more songs that the NBC will have to ban soon. He said this in an interview with HipTV.

'After the ban there was another letter that the song was not banned. But I am thanking the NBC for the ban, because after the ban the song go blow so NBC I am releasing more songs soon that you guys will have to ban' he said.

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/08/i-am-releasing-more-songs-you-will-have.html

Even Nice is looking for free advert
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by nogoodadvice(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
Tamarapetty:
i release more sense on you

OMG!!!
Are u now sharing sense about grin cheesy
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by Katyusha(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
Since his fall from grace, this dude just became an agbaya overnight. How will our Alapomeji who gave is good gbedu become a praise singer for yahoo boys.

The streets are hard.

Turn Men into liars.
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by ebenholer(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
The same 9nice with a political aim in oyo state said this, Nigerians seem to be in doom with this calibre of people in place.
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by winkmart: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Elder wey lack sense, na small pikin go slap am
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by pat077: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Who cares
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by Abudu2000(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
9ice has had one of the most sucessful careers in the music industry...ever since falz dis him na wahala upon wahala, falz is slowly detoriating and that will teach him a lesson not to dis ur elders no matter what.

We are in a waivy gen and if you cant blend in you get left behind, he is doing fine while the likes of 2face get left behind

1 Like

Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by midogambia: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yes man just fire on! Abolore let them ban songs they can't write.
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by sagod: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
9ice, you have shown that you have no room for decency and decorum. I only blame those who promote your indecency and moral decadence.
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by GallantEmory: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
I hope you would release a song that would awaken your music career too? angry
Rephrase... A song that would release his banned music career.
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by gistyinka(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by dobekey(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
9i e still dey alive.?.
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by miqos02(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is 9ice still a musician. Or a yahooboys' praise singer?
praise singers are musicians too joor
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by Rukkydelta(f): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Just passing
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by Max24: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
biggerboyc:
Nigeria is a country full of hypocrite. Government want to form righteous as if they care about we citizens but deep down they are after there pocket. God know i've never vote or planning to do so, why should i vote for anybody base of promise. If you cant work for you country without being in a political office, you wont do anything when you get there. Raw foreign music can be entertained but our own local music is an abomination. Who promote smoking drinking and rugged lifestyle than foreigners. We have many pressing issues in Nigeria that deserves attention than all these unnecessary waste of time. People a waiting for a better country yet our government is running this country they way they cant even run their house.
By not voting u are not doing the politicians. You are simply doing yourself !!!
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by tpwealth(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
valdes00:
The guy reason am say him song blow more when NBC ban am.... why don't I release more songs that NBC can ban so I can kick start my dead career
That is another marketing strategy...
Standing ovation for you bro! only you understood what 9ice meant. The people that​ commented above you are too dull to get the strategy

1 Like

Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by donbrowser(m): 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
Tamarapetty:
You're like Ngolo Kante; Small body, big engine
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by Horladipupo0505: 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mr 9ice well done sir..GOD grant u more brain to speak maturely in music industry
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
chijioke19971:
make money call or whatsapp the number below
it's seems you are mad to think we are foolish here
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by BABANGBALI: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Tamarapetty:
na so you dey release for men?
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by toastedbread: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
why ban a song that's more than one month old?
was the nbc not active when it was released?

most u.s rappers make two versions of their songs. one for the radio (radio edit) and the other for the public (explicit).

if 9ice wants to release 1m songs, na him voice. it's the choice of the radio to play them.
btw, who listens to radio when we have so many download links?

2 Likes

Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by valdes00(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
tpwealth:
Standing ovation for you bro! only you understood what 9ice meant. The people that​ commented above you are too dull to get the strategy
Lolzzz
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by Exploit2011(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Are you looking for were or how to buy land /building with ease we bring you good News call or visit our office
+2348039174702

Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by xrenzy(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
wwwtortoise:
Oga 9ice, your song was banned by NBC alongside that of Olamide and the rest.

Olamide handled his with maturity but you chose to be rash and immature. Silence could have been a better alternative to this display of childishness .

I understand you need publicity (either good or bad) to resurrect your musical career that is heading south.

Common sense is not common indeed.
To hell with NBC who prey on musicians we love all those song twale to 9ice, badoo and d rest

2 Likes

Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by oodua1stson: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
There are people here who nobody knows their father in the village cos he's broke and irrelevant. They are the ones talking nonsense about 9ice being irrelevant.

An artist with more than a million view on his song is not irrelevant, it is you idiots who needs to get a life

2 Likes

Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by Gbemini(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

cry
bros if u go to club u will realise that song living things no b here,na very tight song,so don't say what u don't know in a village

2 Likes

Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by Tobium1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
This afonja promised us Grammy award
Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by HolyClement001(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
Last week, the NBC banned songs from Olamide, Davido and 9ice and tagged them 'Not To Be Broadcasted'. The ban came almost immediately after the Ministry of Health issued a public warning against Olamide's latest hit song, WO.

9ice whose song, Living Things, was among the banned songs has now reacted saying he would be releasing more songs that the NBC will have to ban soon. He said this in an interview with HipTV.

'After the ban there was another letter that the song was not banned. But I am thanking the NBC for the ban, because after the ban the song go blow so NBC I am releasing more songs soon that you guys will have to ban' he said.

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/08/i-am-releasing-more-songs-you-will-have.html

Re: 9ice To NBC: "I Am Releasing More Songs You Will Have To Ban" by cordysassy(f): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
I don't blame him. Its because Nigerians dance to to any stupid song dey sing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Rita Dominic Stuns In New Makeup Photos / I Am Not Dead - Baba Suwe Speaks Out From America / Regina Daniels Arrests Richy Adams, Fake Producer For Impersonation & Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.