Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,934 members, 7,980,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:07 PM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (81036 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2007
eleshin u are effa, gosh i shuda known
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2007
Faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2007
Hey come on
I no be eleshin oh
Guess we both love the dude (Tuface)
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shereef: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2007
I must say that im a great fan of the p Boiz, and would really love to feel them together again. tuface is good and also very lucky, but i enjoy faze n blackface a lot. they are all doin a great job.
kudos to them
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2007
@poll -1 for tuface cos eleshin is effa.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2007
@ zigbo,
you are running after shadow when you know you've run out of idea to defend faze.
if you can criticaly analyse submission,you will know that my style is different from anybody in this thread.
i am eleshin tayo a student of both UNILAG (PUB. ADMIN.) AND LASU (PHILOSOPHY).i haven't seen someone by the name effa before,so you just need to join us if ur pool of idea has turn to a dry desert afterall you started with p'ple like baro,jaybaby etc but they are nowhere to be found bcoz they realize the truth.
so beautiful zigbo you are welcome into our beck where the best african artist rule.
2baba 4 life
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2007
soon eleshin will take a 5mins break,then effa will come nd say 1 or 2 things nd give way for eleshin nd vice versa. chei!!! nairaland ooooo
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2007
zigbo:

soon eleshin will take a 5mins break,then effa will come nd say 1 or 2 things nd give way for eleshin nd vice versa. chei!!! nairaland ooooo

Oh Zigbo
While reading the abolve comment, i could not help it but laugh.
Nevermind ok, I'll try upload my pics on here so you could know that am not Eleshin.

Tu
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2007
eleshi. . . oops sorry effa i am not convinced.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2007
Oh yeah, Guess a pics would change your mind ok,
Till then Zigbo
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jhdfelix: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2007
All ur arguments on these two guys have been settled now,the best album has been shown without much ado.we don't need to bring our best down once he continues doing good,without any apology Tuface is the best and grass to grace is the best and he is only musician around here that has complete album as in the one you can relate to all the tracks,so give to him.Tubaba i dove my hat
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2007
who has multiplied his or her id now abeg
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2007
Zigbo Zigbo
Nobody dey multiple id's ok
Just say him fans dey plenty and them go dey plenty dey go.

Peace out
Tu
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2007
i see shocked

faze sha 4 me wink
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2007
@ zigbo,
do you know that 2face has been appointed as the ambassador to the united nation?
if you dont! now you know,i will post the detail later.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2007
so  undecided what has that got to do with the music

eleshin:

@ zigbo,
do you know that 2face has been appointed as the ambassador to the united nation?
if you don't! now you know,i will post the detail later.

is it the or an ambassador  undecided ?  theres a diff u know, moreover any celeb can be appointed. Good for him though bu' abeg make im no go disgrace us with his hyperactive disorder o . . . .
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by MP007(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2007
LOVE 2 FACE, faze sucks, dont give a hoot , people that hate 2face are just stupid, u just cant hate because u wanna, player hater, dont give a shit , but i stil dey feel u ooooo- 2face idibia
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by zigbo(f): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2007
yawns*

faze is the real deal!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by olumydeae: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2007
MP007
O boy i dey feel you jo
Tu all the way.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by hope2007(f): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2007
faze all the way. his songs are all ireally listen 2 cant wait for his next songs. cool cool cool cool cool grin grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2007
Tu baba
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2007
professor zigbo,
you always look for a way out!either 'the' or 'an' all iknow is that 2face is now an ambassador to the united nation!.i know it it a bad news to you because you are nothing but a pessimist!
every celeb can be appoint an ambassador,not like faze or chibuzor orji because nobody sabi the guy even in west africa.2face will always achieve no matter all ur disharmonious attitude towards him!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2007
ronaldo de lima was appointed an ambassador due to his popularity and uptimum success in his career now anigerian artist was appointed as an ambassador to the UN!you dey beef am because she is better than ur favourite mutherfucker.
i love ur negative courage,it will go a long way in attracting bad omen for and to you!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2007
appointed as an ambassador to the UN------mistake 1
she instead of he--------mistake 2
zigbo it was typographic not what you think!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by LORD101(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2007
Eleshin now i know you are really jobless and more,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2007
LORD101:

Eleshin now i know you are really jobless and more,

Guess you hating him
He's just loving the dude

So try mind your business Lord101
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 1:34am On Aug 22, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2007
Tu baba
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by realborn(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2007
hiya all,
been away for a wile, due to  new job engagements. glad dat dis thread is still on.
as i always say my foreva niggi is faze. dat new album(independent) shows dat he can be truly independent.
2face na my guy too so for me no one sucks. if a song can enjoy continue airplay and party flow lyk kolomental is enjoying rite away, then it is absurd 4 someone to say such artiste sucks.
lets even burst the popular tracks and listen to NEED SOMEBODY, dat song is just too inspiring.
i respect tubaba wella, but he didnt impress me so much wit his new album. i listen to all d tracks and definitely love some well. but odas on d album could be really tiring to hear.
Faze as usual, no long tin. he definitely has a laboratory of ideas and songsology(pardon my use of english)
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2007
Who wan test the heavyweight champion
No doubt unless you want to get killed

Tu rules
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Mindless(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2007
I watched FAZE recently on GLOBACOM CAMPUS STORM, I must say he is worth all the comments on this thread, the guy is tight

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (72) (Reply)

A Nigerian Gospel Song That Brings A Tear To The Eye / Unclad Ladies At Ghana Music Awards (Photos) / Top 10 Best Hausa Rappers 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.